I heard Borderlands 3 is fucking awful, should I try it? I kind like looter shooters/diablo likes

I heard Borderlands 3 is fucking awful, should I try it? I kind like looter shooters/diablo likes.

Attached: 1644709081066.png (850x1202, 1.26M)

the gameplay is fun, the problem comes from the awful characters and dialogue. if you can deal with that, go wild

the game itself is good, but you can feel nu-gaming stank on some of the story and characters. also annointments are awful.

fixed

Attached: 1653316162284.png (850x1203, 1.32M)

I played the shit out of BL1 & 2. Went through BL3 and couldn't believe how shit the story was. Figured the villains were just annoying but it was so much worse than I expected. The gameplay was good but I found it hard to ignore the shit story, characters & dialogue so never went back to it.

Based

Objectively worse

post preggo
pedo

Hey jim, we arent paid to make a thread at the same time you know...

disgusting

I'm glad they killed this non character. BL2 sucked.

Built for Psycho cock, specifically Krieg.

The story and writing are so terrible they drag everything else down into the abyss

Imagine what the sex is like.

i miss gaige and no borderlands 3 gaige doesn't count.

Attached: d5nkvf8-ab436b7e-4085-4e52-8907-29f5247ce05c.jpg (800x1131, 914.58K)

No, you should kill yourself instead. It's way more fun.

Attached: Figurative Controls Example - 'Combos'.png (500x804, 29.88K)

How to spot a virgin

If you have friends to play it with. The writing, story and characters is subhuman though

Gay

You could have added a bulge while you were down there

>the game itself is good
wrong.

Make sure to apply the fix that deletes all spoken dialogue from the game before playing.

you can remove all the dialogue and the game becomes instantly playable. its a very easy game though, and some guns can last you for insane level ranges.

>Dandonfuga
Post the pregnant version

>same as any BL game
>but they kill off the coom bait

literally stopped caring

Attached: 2022-08-05 11_25_53-Steam.png (338x328, 37.53K)

The writing for 3 is pure cringe.

All borderlands games were shit

The gameplay itself isn't so bad, but the rest of the game is so repulsive you'll never want to touch it again assuming you can manage to slog your way through it. would likely improve your experience 10fold.