Only good game releasing this year

>only good game releasing this year
You have pre-ordered Modern Warfare II right?

Attached: Modern_Warfare.jpg (1240x864, 491.99K)

lol
lmao

>screenshot with a flying gun

Why do Americans do weird shit like this?

It's a still from gameplay trailer.
Probably some cinematic sequence when you fall and gun falls from your hand.

i simply cant justify a $70 price tag, especially from a game demanding i buy $25 battle basses every 3 months.

Attached: brave_sEbDndiMy1.png (423x531, 301.2K)

the shill is rabid for his new toy

CoD is so dull, I can't imagine why anyone with a soul would want to play it

bro I’ve had that game for like ten years already how is it still in preorder wtf?????

CoD:MW2 came out in 2009
Git gud

To the dismay of everyone who likes these games, I don't know if it's cause I play exclusively on PC now but CoD feels so cheap and arcadey to move and even aim that I can't enjoy them anymore, maybe they still feel good when you're playing with a controller but they feel terrible on KBM.
So no, I won't be pre-ordering this trash,

That also happens to be a sequel (rehash) from a reboot from 15 years ago

Unless it has every last map from MW2 + Dedicated servers I won't even consider buying it.

COD has made over $30 billion chuds. It is a cultural touchstone and this rerelease is sure to be a huge success because it appeals to everyone with taste, unlike your pedobait jrpgs

>chuds
chuds love this game, it's usually one of the few games they do play along with Madden and whatever other popular garbage there is.
Try again, maybe you could call us trannies this time.

Why would that matter? When the next cod comes out everyone will flock to that.

yup

>pre-order

Kill yourself you massive faggot.

I don’t pre order games. Will wait til release to see how it looks and how they handled the raid mode. Still 99% sure that ill buy it because MW was worth the money to me and had no suprise mechanics

There will still be enough to fill a lobby

Attached: Untitled.png (767x470, 174.69K)

Call of duty actually does battle pass right.
I haven't bought a single COD dollar/currency and even then with free tiers I have over 1k points which is enough to buy battle pass.
If you complete your battle pass then they give back 1k points so you can buy all again next time without spending any money.
They earn money because they release custom skins and weapon blueprints (skins) every few weeks and for some reason zoomers buy every one of them.

anime website

CoD: Advanced Warfare was the innovative multiplayer shooter. Bunnyhopping was fun, and dodges were unique and skillful.

"How do I make a fun shooter?" Fun mobility, running ADS, a centered reticule, and recoil that's deterministic, responding to movement, and bouncy...

Fuck off boomer

..And maps should be at least 4 sides and large enough to have OK spawns. Players should be able to run around the edges of the map.

Cod is an anime game

I'm buying the spiderman game next, I MIGHT buy this depending on how good the beta is

stopped playing after mw3

but MW3 doesn't release until 2025