It's time to discuss the greatest RPG of all time

It's time to discuss the greatest RPG of all time.

Attached: darksiders.jpg (1920x1080, 528.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game?id=2243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still never played it to this day despite enjoying 1 and hearing how great 2 was.

>rpg

It's ok. It feels very rushed.

Nah. Buggy garbage mess. Horrible port on steam and they won't fix it. I love shadows flickering everywhere. Love getting stuck on a blank menu screen.

what game?

Darksneeders

Darkspiders

fav horsemen?

Desu 2

holy shit guys remember darksiders
said no one ever
get that shovelware out of my sight

Lightresters

Attached: 1650652762890.jpg (490x746, 173.88K)

Pretty good game, for the first half at least. You can really tell when their budget started running out, though.

>wanted the death mask for your xbox avatar obtained by beating the game on the hardest difficulty
>beat game on hard
>no mask
>NOW BEAT IT ON SUPER HARD
>beat game on super hard
>NOW BEAT THE GAME ON SUPER DUPER HARD
>beat game on super duper hard
>NOW BEAT THE GAME ON SUPER DEEE D
UPER HARD!!!!
>save file gets corrupts
>make another file
>3 option for difficulty easy normal hard
difficulties locked behind completion should warrant a kick to the jaw

Attached: 1657395566230.jpg (618x750, 56.13K)

howlongtobeat.com/game?id=2243
>17 hours
I ain't playing that shit, nigga.

>Make it open world.
>Give it PvP.
>Design lots of risk:reward.

Darksiders: DayZ would be fun.

Is there a fov fix for this game? Nordic in all their unlimited wisdom failed to implement a fov slider in their remake.

>NOOOOOO MUH TIME IS LE VALUABLE!!! NOOO I NEED IMMEDIATE REWARD!!

Take meds and fuck off to Fortnite

Nice bait OP but Darksiders 2 is an action-adventure game. That Darksiders in particular feels like a hybrid of The Legend of Zelda and Prince of Persia. And for those who don't know, Darksiders 1 was a hybrid of The Legend of Zelda and God of War (Original trilogy) and Darksiders 3 is basically Dark Souls 1 with faster more fluid combat.

Great music, mostly great art direction, fantastic voice acting and fun gameplay with mostly really well designed fun dungeons.
On the other hand, padding in the form of puzzles and collectibles(the stone bites), a redundant loot system instead of just like giving you weapon archtypes and having fully developed movesets for all of them, a rushed ending and a terrible TPS segment.
Still mad they'll never revisit it and will instead be fucking around with low quality shit like Darksiders 3 because I know deep down Gunfire's not talented enough to pull off any of the hopes I have for a Strife game.
Would love to hear Michael Wincott's voice in more video games.

The 1st one is better with a closer world and no RPG loot mechanics.