Warcraft

What are the best warcraft characters ?

Attached: warcraftfrozen-1650053041324.jpg (1024x1024, 158.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3QJ8Pgjj3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is one who is truly above the rest.

Forgot his picture. For these captchas

Attached: הורדה (1).jpg (176x286, 10K)

I like Gul'dan
youtube.com/watch?v=I3QJ8Pgjj3c

Arthas
Illidan

And all the women are bitches and whores.

None. Any who were vaguely interesting were ruined in the end by different writers.

>Illidan
What did he do that was interesting ?

>None. Any who were vaguely interesting were ruined in the end by different writers.
I agree. However the dumpster fire can be rescued by you picking what you like and ignoring the trash.

Nat Pagle because he doesn't give a fuck about any of this world-ending shit, just drinks and fishes.

Illidan's just a massive bitch and retard though.

i like the guy that gets drunk and shoots fire and lightning

Ranking all of the protagonists would go something like this

As a kid
GREAT
>Arthas (human)
>Kael
>Rexxar
>Thrall
GOOD
>Grom
>Muradin
>Kel'thuzad
>Arthas (undead)
>Maiev
>Illidan
>Sylvanas
BAD
>Furion
>Tyrande

These days
GOOD
>Thrall
>Muradin :)
OK
>Grom
>Kael
>Arthas (human)
>Arthas (undead)
>Tyrande
>Kel'thuzad
>Maiev
>Furion
BAD
>Illidan
>Sylvanas
>Rexxar

Not including the antagonists because the list is already overly autistic

Attached: 892827.jpg (1412x1080, 212.45K)

user, you're on Any Forums. Give us your antagonist rankings.

I think Arthas is a pretty cool guy. He kills the horde and doesn't afraid of anything.

As for the campaigns, almost 20 years later it's more or less
Ud>UdEx>NE>Hu>NeEx>Orc>HuEx>OrcEx

Ud has great atmosphere, takes you in many completely different places, and has great gameplay.

UdEx story sucks, but the gameplay is good. Also has Garithos

NE has the highest quality out of all of the campaigns and somewhat good gameplay but is just bland and NE aren't fun to play as

Hu has excellent story and great memories, but the design isn't too well and the campaign itself is too easy for any replays

NeEx would have great gameplay, if not for the completely OP nagas, and the story just doesn't work

Orc
Great atmosphere, great race, but the campaign itself just isn't fun to play and the story doesn't move in any direction

HuEx
Used to love it as a kid, but the Blood Elves tech tree sucks dick. The heroes aren't fun to use. The missions themselevs are quite fun, and the story is nice. Also has Garithos

OrcEx
Chore to play with bland story

Fuck you man rexxar campaign was fun. At least the first mission. Could've used more abilities but still fun

I can't think of any issues with the maiev story? Illidan and Gurion making an alliance of convenience against the scourge is no more unbelievable than hyjal

They are all dicks in the end
So i guess Jaina because i jerked off to her a lot as a kid

Illidan
Arthas
Tirion Fordring
Uther the Lightbringer
Gul’Dan
Durotan
Thrall
Garrosh Hellscream
Varian Wrynn
Anduin Wrynn
Kael’Thas
Genn Greymane
Velen
Malfurion Stormrage
Anduin Lothar

>gives points for Garithos
>not for Chadmiral Proudmoore who successfully predicted WoW going to complete shit

Some of your opinions are correct but most of them are shit. TFT UD had a bad story? Seriously?

>The missions themselevs are quite fun
The problem with the campaign is I never feel as if I won because of the choices I have made. With real humans, orcs or undead I will specifically train my army compsition as to use it to my full advantage (say Meat Wagons will deal siege damage to the buildings and support Necro Skeleton spam, while Fiends will be the main damage dealer, with some additional support from Wyrms specials), here I train whatever and hope it will be enough against completely random demonic creeps. There's no symbiosis with the units and no interesting abilities. The same goes for the heroes - where for example in the tug of war mission you'll do whatever just to win. No strategy involved