Since when has The Sims become the posterboy for "Diversity" in gaming?

Since when has The Sims become the posterboy for "Diversity" in gaming?

Attached: the-sims-4-high-school-years-pc-mac-game-origin-cover.jpg (616x353, 147.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WXdXjROSbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since always? fucking zoomers

yeah i saw lgrs video too

It's always been fat female slobs with glasses farting everywhere for me. Even without mods you can make a pretty "hot" experience if you're into certain things.

You're so incredibly low testosterone, you disgust me.
>dude le fat nerdy chicks XDD
Kill yourself, you waste of genetics.

Don’t kid yourself. 1, 2, and even 3 did not have the pronouns crap or shoved pride flags in with official content updates. Yeah all three of those games allowed gay relationships but that was treated as as much of a choice as straight relationships or relationships at all.

Sims 4 is 8 years old man. Regardless of what you think Sims has been like this for a long time.

Hi. I loved the Sims 3. Until they rolled out the University expansion. Its trailers Focused on g_y sex. I'm not kidding. It should still be on Youtube.

That’s what stings the most. 3 got better with time in a span of five years. 4 outlived it and is still soulless as it ever was.

Because none of those things were in the mainstream dialog. They absolutely had same sex couples and color options.
Stop looking for things to be mad about and just play video games.

>You're so incredibly low testosterone, you disgust me. Kill yourself, you waste of genetics.

Attached: 122323535.jpg (480x360, 34.12K)

Maaaaaa
OP's being retarded again

>Devs make the most ugliest and woke characters imaginable
>Every player makes the most beautiful girl ever like if she was Barbie
I genuinely don't fucking understand, playerbase is the exact same as it was since Sims 1. Do these retarded out of touch devs make content only they like and put it out for sale so other people can buy their shit?

Attached: 2gie09.jpg (600x600, 25.85K)

It is literally a game for girls. Why do you care?

> playerbase is the exact same as it was since Sims 1
What do you base this off of? comments on Any Forums? Gaming has exploded in popularity since the original game, and part 4 is the highest selling game in the franchise's history. Get out of your isolated bubble in your corner of the internet, the world has moved on without you.

The answer goes a lot higher than EA's management

Attached: 1659665220217943.jpg (411x440, 38.01K)

I literally said they had same sex couples. Reading comprehension.

>pronouns crap or shoved pride flags
Wait, is this a thing in Sims4? Fucking hell.

sims is aimed atand probably developed by mostly women what do you expect?

since always you faggot since it's a girl's game

I’m not OP and the fact you’re even insinuating I’m wrong is proof 4 is your first Sims game and you just want to pretend you know shit.

have you seen facebook groups?, they are full of snowflakes and woke people

Yes, I'm making a point. The word "woke" wasn't being used then, either, but retards would've said that about previous Sims games too if that was the hip thing the man on the TV was saying. Stop getting mad at nothing.

>She/They
youtube.com/watch?v=1WXdXjROSbk

Looked it up and still doesn’t bug me nearly as much as the Wedding Stories trailer, where the guy literally gets cucked by a lesbian at his own wedding and they play it off as a good thing.

Attached: shethey.jpg (1920x1080, 224.3K)

I hate the 2020s.

Name a more blatant indicator of a manipulative sociopath.

And they wonder why the gaming industry is failing.

How about actual manipulation and sociopathy?

>Every player makes the most beautiful girl ever like if she was Barbie
no they don't
most people (including yours) sims are ugly and look like the townies the game auto generates

Attached: 1640731079931.jpg (1600x2160, 334.05K)

>customization BAD

Why is Any Forums so hypocritical?

How about avoiding such traits altogether by knowing the warning signs?

>black guy fall in love with white chad

what did they mean ?

It's making more money than ever lmao

Attached: negroid.jpg (1194x657, 63.07K)

Hopelessly broken

>sims 4
>customization
you can't even make your own neighborhood or even place new lots on existing ones

>black
>overachiever
>philosopher
>mr. popular

Attached: 1659547311501146.jpg (232x217, 6.8K)

What signs are you even talking about? There's literally nothing.

I was playing a Lego Rock Band game yesterday and I noticed that they let you put female body pieces with male heads. I'm planning to suicide bomb MTV studios to stop their evil grooming dead in its tracks.

Attached: Annex Finland.jpg (672x1692, 106.3K)

She/They’s, nine times out of ten, will end up being some of the most toxic people you’ll ever associate with. Before you say it, yes I have touched grass.

Less AAA games are making a return because they're so retardedly expensive to make. The woke shit on top isn't helping. Any its consistently relying on nostalgia, i.e. remakes, reboots and "remasters" and other such memes. Video games have become the new Movie Industry, with the same shitty faults and trappings.