Look up Hotline Miami creator

>Look up Hotline Miami creator
>He's only made HM and HM2

Attached: FLnc8VrXEAE4DPB.jpg (1024x1024, 65.05K)

I actually made HM3 but it's for friends only :)

>one ludokino game
>one flaming bag of dogshit game

Attached: file.png (1356x1164, 702.61K)

why did HM2 suck so much... the first one was such a masterpiece

Sure you did buddy

what makes hm2 so bad? i finished the first game and downloaded the second but i haven't gotten around to playing it

mentally ill devs
>FUCK YOU FOR LIKING OUR GAME THIS IS YOU *stabs a doll of Tony* FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DIE LITTLE NIGGERS DIE
>OH BOO HOO YOU HAVE TO READ NOW THE STORY IS IMPORTANT NOW DID YOU LIKE HOW MINIMAL THE PLOT WAS IN THE FIRST GAME? READ A BOOK NIGGER AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA READ THIS FAGGOTS *takes a steaming hot diarrhea bath*

too much lore trying to be bigger than it was

These posts have been made by Alex and Ash

>He's only made HM and HM2
wrong

Attached: CleanAsia.jpg (365x273, 15.46K)

thats extremely fucking based ngl

You know you can just skip the dialogue right?

idk man i'm not a game designer i just know it wasn't fun and i didn't finish it

He did a bunch of other games (all shit), why are zoomers so fucking retarded.

For me the biggest issue is the maps are fucking massive and you get shot at by enemies off screen. Also the fact that there are unlockables for characters you only play as for like 1 level is pointless too.

>being filtered so fucking hard by windows

Attached: 1383486576076.png (100x100, 686)

Level design. HM2's levels are just too open and big given the AI's line of sight.
The best HM2 levels are those that follow HM1's design philosophy.

Making a game shit on purpose is based, yes, this is why he's never made anything since.

No. Sorry. You have no idea what makes HM1 levels fun. If you did, you would be making fun games like that and getting millions of dollars.

I GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA GO
TO SOMEPLACE FAR AWAY
USA
THERE I'LL STAY
'TILL THE END OF DAYS

Attached: 1635625600452.gif (300x225, 3.84M)

It's an amazing game, don't let retards color your opinion. Try it yourself.

I think people exaggerate the negative aspects. It's still everything you're familiar with from HM1 except the levels are pretty big which means you'll often get shot by enemies you had no way of knowing they were there, there's a bigger focus on using guns and they pull some more focus on the story in its Tarantino way of having multiple playable characters' stories being told at random places in time. HM1 is personally stronger but HM2 isn't some unsalvageable mess.

brainlets have to think now before just rushing into a room with a knife