Monster Hunter

Is dango good for you?

Attached: FXK_iBIUYAA4eZ4.jpg (1280x720, 301.47K)

It's unironically very tasty

I rather have this cake.

Attached: 1657234271108m.jpg (759x1024, 112.63K)

New DB player, how do I make this weapon work? Feels like all I’m doing is Blade Rush when it calls for it, and the switch skill that pops you up in the air that follows-up with riding the monster like a roller coaster. The damage seems good and I’m sticking to them like glue but my hunts are all around the 20min mark. Still doing MR hub quests so maybe it’s a question of gear?

Turn your brain off and keep attacking like a fucking spaz. There enjoy your sub ten hunts.

The dango system is the most intuitive food system MH ever had and a perfect fit for the 3 skill system. I wish they'd stick with it but sadly autistic people think seeing pointless steak models is more important than effective gameplay ontology

>metal raths coming soon
>they're the big reveal in the trailer on the 9th

Attached: 1649808418881.jpg (1024x683, 229.99K)

Did you like them?

Attached: 1652191780169.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

seconding this, I just switched to switch axe in Rise but I want to escape the endless cycle of
>find monster
>hit until it runs away
>chase on dog
>repeat till dead

Attached: monster caught on film.jpg (496x604, 45.9K)

Fuck this faggot dango shit, bring back the full course meals

The gorilla is a good early monster. Malzeno and Lunagaron might both be in the top 10 best MH bosses in terms of game design

He's pretty good. I prefer Velk a little more fight-wise but he's great design-wise and a stark improvement over Magna for me. His theme is so vague and generic that I can never tell when it's going to loop. Pretty cool gear. I hope blood rite decos come soon.

>cunnilingus
What

Just Google tasty food and stop ruining video games with your low IQ and obesity

Any skill recommendations to really help pop off? I’ve still got my SA narg build from launch because I dropped the game for a bit. Hard to shelve max WEX and part breaker but it’s mostly because I don’t really know what direction to pivot in.

Don't bring a dog or play a different game? Monsters run away in monster hunter, always have.

Mochi is better tho

Today you will practice Shagaru with a new weapon

Attached: FWV_yrmUYAAADNg.jpg (1334x1001, 207.9K)

oh ok, I don't really play often enough to know that was a mechanic and not because I suck dick. Feels bad being a noob despite wearing the full amiibo layered armor

Attached: SPH self realization chad - REDchicken Yamamura sadako English Translatione Ex Machina.png (1072x682, 568.56K)

yes

I hate how few fanart of him gets his age and eye bags right

Attached: 022a218edfdd034f8efcee72042b17c3.jpg (564x753, 90.86K)

>*dubstep fart teleports near you*

he is inspired by kakashi, right?

I don't mind the mechanic, I just wish it didn't have to be dango specifically.
I need REAL food. If it has to be skewered give me a goddamn kebab since we're in Europe now.

Shaggy is piss easy, I could probably own him with my worst weapon, I was surprised when I noticed they removed his rng mines

You will get better, if you want to be able to better keep up with monsters, both gun lance and insect glaive can keep up without sheathing. Don't rush through low/high rank with new added weapons and armor because that's the tutorial and gives you time to figure things out and build up your collection of weapons. Try playing without the dog, palicos have nuch more utility and can speed up progress significantly of you bring two with the pilfer ability.

No one hates those spazzy, unstructured garbage monsters more than I do but there is a good chance they will just give them the good Apex moves and fix them all around. They made Kushala stomachable so there is hope

Soul

Attached: 8 dangos speed eating.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Opened up my 3DS and saw my old MHXX save. This was my endgame set and I think it was a pretty solid set of skills. Seeing it made me realize just how big the skill bloat has gotten.

Attached: mhxx_skills.png (671x390, 598.64K)

>eat fist sized dense mushed up rice balls with various fillings/toppings all of which are basically sweats non stop

The Kamura hunters should all be obese diabetics with little to no teeth.

This is the dumbest sentiment about rise. Just skip the cutscene like everyone else

Not easier than other non-afflicted monsters. If you want difficutly in Monster Hunter, you must wait for events

What the fuck even is Dango? What does it even taste like?

Attached: 1635008479179.png (412x393, 53.22K)

Removing negative armor skills was a mistake

Wouldn't know becauae I don't play mobile games. World 2 when?

Imagine not just Googling this mundane question.

Never
I need MEAT

Attached: 1592412054543.png (1600x1900, 1.39M)

Bento system in Frontier was far better since it's pretty auto-eat and in multiplayer, the quest host essentially provides the meal. A lot less wasted time and no shitty food skills to worry about.

>Wouldn't know becauae I don't play mobile games.
It's on Switch and PC

Imagine not just answering an easy question

Thanks user, I'm playing solo with the defender dlc weapons so I assume it's going to be a while before I'm good. Happy Hunting

Attached: good hunter.jpg (1443x2048, 147.45K)

They fucked that boy in the ass. that was the bet for losing.

It's just pounded rice. It tastes like squishy air. That's why you flavor it.

Dangos are a kind of edible slime.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34.94K)

>World 2 when?
The console team kinda sucks ass, they always do the most antifun realism gimmicks and boring monsters. Every time you think they do better next time they just double down

Are we really at the point where someone needs to clarify that they're not being ironic when saying sweets taste good? Has the internet fallen so far?

I heavily recommend ditching the defender weapons and armor as they are a crutch before Sunbreak after which you will have to actually learn some basic skills but in a much more difficult environment

I even somewhat enjoy Anjanath in Sunbreak, that's an even bigger feat.

mogged

Attached: EwSzxRVVcAExiEr.png (700x900, 217.3K)

That sounds disgusting

Attached: 58-585841_pepe-gun-monkagun-emote-clipart.jpg (320x320, 52.78K)

Yeah, I really hope they're just MR versions of the apex Raths. The new Mizu sub in TU2 just being MR apex Mizu would also be great.

dog helps with mobility until you unlock the sub bases then you can pick two cats (two gathering cats to help with materials for example or use assist for traps, healing can mitigate hits you already took and allow you to focus on damage)
two dogs is really good for status so if you give them two sleep/para sticks, you can get many openings