What Any Forums opinion on why vidya is currently shit now?

What Any Forums opinion on why vidya is currently shit now?

Attached: struggle.jpg (1052x835, 212.22K)

jews, blacks, asians, mexicans, women, and s0iyboys

industry benefited from the pandemic and now that society returns to normalcy the gravy train stopped

Recession

too much focus on massive AAA projects while simultaneously trying to reach deeper into the cookie jar with endless microtransactions in mobile games and multiplayer games

Sony sold PS5s to people who don't buy games or subscriptions; scalpers.

Two reasons.
>mass-hiring convenient but creatively bankrupt people
>laser-focus on recurring revenue only

Become an absolute rainbow faggot nigger, no sale.
Easy as that. All of these fags deserve to go bankrupt. I don't owe them my money for their shit products.
They can try to pander to the chinks with the failing economic system and blocked bank accounts for all I care.

>color I don't like

See this kind of Any Forumsposting doesn't answer the question, it just says "Well I personally don't like X" even though game sales are primarily driven by normalfags who don't care about the same things you do.

I have not played a single game made after 2006, and I never will.

Attached: High Quality Gaming Journalism 7.jpg (750x919, 106.39K)

Maybe we're out of ideas

Well a Yee-Haw to you too, Abner! Yes, videogames are failing because they fail to appeal to inbred hicks. All videogames should contain minigames like NASCAR racing or yodeling in a Walmart.

Attached: FOX News.jpg (1199x675, 222.11K)

Now? It's been this way since game journalists tried tricking us into thinking Sonic was ''''cool'''

Serious gamers have always been Nintendo exclusive. What's happening now is that the facade that Playstation and Xbox are the driving force behing games is crumbling.

Same. It’s a mark of pride I’m happy to carry around.

>assistant professor of game studies

...jesus

>produce absolue trash
>what is happening to gayming
next in line is saints row

>Control of all of human social interaction funneled through 4 services that manipulate what opinions people are allowed to have and share
>Major publishers pay to have people that dislike their game to be gagged and shills to defame their critics
>This surprisingly doesn't actually make bad products better
Damn I wonder why games are shit

Attached: isaacdance-508399731.gif (220x220, 178.34K)

yes, and they were all too happy to brag about the sales

>overblown budgets and graphics-whoring which deliver diminishing returns in both presentation and gameplay
>gameplay innovation is stifled in favor of designs which are considered "safe" by corporations but turn out to be turn-offs
>constant shoehorning of progressive propaganda without making it entertaining
>overreliance on ESG funds and neglecting the consumer
>hypermonentization of games and "games as a service" shit
>corporate mismanagement resulting in harsh and frequent crunch periods
>loss of hype due to distrust in marketers and game journalists induced by a pattern of constant disappointment, shaming, and betrayal

>What Any Forums opinion on why vidya is currently shit now?
Because you grow up user and now the ideolgies they try to sell you with vidya doesnt reach to you anymore

based

Nintendo and Xbox were down too.

>loss of hype due to distrust in marketers and game journalists induced by a pattern of constant disappointment, shaming, and betrayal

It's pretty bizarre when the Jewish journalists were let off the chain to puke their neurotic hatred of whites all over the media. It has fractured our culture between the drones repeating that hatred and the people with functioning brains that have turned away from that hate.

PS5 and Series x were big old flops. This new "gen" sucks. Graphics and gameplay have both stagnated big time.

We need another crash to cleanse the industry from faggots, normies, söys and niggers
Only true gamers will thrive

Ok but games are more woke now than ever and more successful than ever. Also most oldfriends are woke too.

murder all sjw fuckers

If not a single group was involved or appeared in games, you'd still pirate them, so what difference does it make?

>jew is a colour
> basedboy is a colour
kys retard

The fuck are you even here for then, if you categorically ignore 16 years of games?

Unironically this is the correct answer. It's a mix of creatively bankrupt people pushing their ideology instead of fun, mixed with 80s ruthless business execs squeezing every penny out of the consumer.
You have the worst of both situations, predatory business practices funneled through the creative lens of a dead fish with a soapbox.

>now
Its been this way for over a decade. 7th gen saw a clear shift in target audience.

Nobody is talking about colors, shitskin

Because games are the new TV retard, more people have access to them and it is no longer bad to like nerd shit like it was 20-30 years ago.

>lumping Capcom in with those turds
They're still butthurt they chopped off Capcom Vancouver, I see.

>corporate mismanagement resulting in harsh and frequent crunch periods
Who the fuck honestly cares about this? Crunch has led to better games in the past, and if devs don't like it, they can just leave.

>successful
I'd actually be interested in attachment rates for games. The number of available consumers is at least an order of magnitude higher today than it was back in 2000s. So higher sales don't mean necessarily that the game is better received.

Recently speaking, they probably had great fiscal years because of the pandemic and now they're just settling back down. Any clever company would've realized this was only momentary so they didn't start spending money in the hopes the trend would keep up so they're still doing fine.
Largely speaking, budgets have gotten overblown with multiple thousand people working on one single game and still having to outsource half the game's development which will have to make absurd returns to keep themselves out of the red, the games are often paint by numbers due any risks being stomped down, the games take a long time to make and they have nothing new to sell the rest of the year, keep relying on remakes of their old catalog to fill the gap only for them to hand over the project to the cheapest team without a care for quality standards, sequels and more sequels just grinding away same shit different coat of paint, aggressive in-game monetization tactics even when it's a 60 dollar game.
It's gotten to the point where even AAA games can fly under the radar. Can't remember the last time I've even heard of a new Ubisoft game.

Yes and just like tv, the people consuming LOVE wokeness. Even Any Forums has increasingly gone back to the far left.

You mean faggot whites that think they know what’s best?

>Also most oldfriends are woke too.
It probably doesn't help that the definition of "woke" constantly shifts around and people are more than willing to start running with bait if it's stupid enough. Have you missed how people now are often saying that Tomb Raider was always feminist garbage since OG?

It's more an indication of poor control than anything. Crunch was at least accepted back when the product was a complete game, prior to day 1 patches. Now we hear about crunch and the delivered game is still a huge pile of bugs and shit.

>dude it worked these few times
And yet you will bitch when shit half finished games are released because they didnt have the proper time to finish them. For every time crunch "worked", there are 10 games where it got fucked by it.

Having proper time management and direction isnt the same as fucking crunch or the opposite end where you get shit like bioshock infinite. Its about managing the fucking time properly.

dilate

>All videogames should contain minigames like NASCAR racing or yodeling in a Walmart.
niggers can`t even create walmart, they can`t even make shoes
Many games didn`t have niggers or freaks from the gay community

Cope all you want

No, you know what I mean. The average Any Forums user in the 00s is much closer to a resetera user than a Any Forums chud.

>people
You mean that loud screeching mass of cancer that is Twitter? That's a fraction of a percentage of gamers.

>Even Any Forums has increasingly gone back to the far left.
Genuinely fucking where, because if anything you're lucky to get 20-30 posts in without someone blowing a gasket over trannies and jews, even if a thread has nothing to do with them.