Talk about double standards

Talk about double standards.
You people are mental and only think with your dick, not your brain.

Attached: d48.jpg (1440x1442, 315.11K)

well yeah, we're men, and you will never be a women

This was an issue of consent.
Besides, Kawacummies rule. Fuck you, nigger.

You're inadvertently arguing in favor of men grooming little girls. You know that, right?

Any Forums believes that's based or whatever

Reddit is two blocks down. Everyone loves Kamoshida here.

Most women don't age past 13 and have no sense of accountability, so having sex with them is practically statuatory rape.

Do they? Or do you? I'm not seeing Any Forums doing it, just you. Who cares what Any Forums thinks anyway? We're not on Any Forums.

Attached: d3dbbd81599970cf4a35441c271e0f5a.jpg (736x906, 87.64K)

I don't want teacher (male) to rape me
I demand teacher (female) to rape me
simple as

This is exactly why I'm gay.

Men and women will never be equal. Women have so many inherent advantages just from existing that it makes the game of life unfair.

Any Forums is down the hall and to the left, this is Any Forums

Minors can't consent you retard.

define "minor"

Anyone under 10 inches of penis.

fair enough
I kneel

should i play persona 5 royal or play through persona 5 first
And is teacher/maid route the best

Explain what's wrong with double standards. If it's double, there MUST be a distinction between the two. At some point, there is a difference, that is, an INEQUALITY, otherwise, the observer applying the double standard, wouldn't be able to discriminate both to begin with, as they would be EQUAL. Doesn't it stand to reason, that if two elements are not the same (UNEQUAL) they won't be perceived the same way? Do you regard the color blue in the same manner as the color red? No, as they are not equal. Do you regard a pedophile or a murderer, as someone who hasn't had sex or murdered someone?

Persona sucks dicks and is a series for NPCs and literal bots like the creator of this thread which isn't an actual human

>kamoshida
>coerces a student into fucking him
>she hates it
>kawakami
>accidentally runs into her student on her side job
>he loves it
what could the difference be

play either. both games are fun action wise and storywise

one is a gym teacher creeping on students
one is a teenager winning a teacher's heart in an unrealistic "hot for teacher" fantasy
you can do this. you can develop nuance. I believe in you

Pedophile was never really the thing they were throwing at him. It's was rapist and abuser.
>B-b-but saki choose
Saki had an ultimatum. not a choice. Lose her career and perform social suicide in her school life as well as open her best friend up for sexual abuse or get sexually and physically abused.
Age of consent in Japan is lower than Joker's Age. As well as Joke and Kawakami both consenting to their relationship under no pretenses or abuse.

Maybe Kamoshida just sucks at fucking if it makes someone want to die.

I'm sure all those Bruises and physical trauma Saki and the other students suffered are entirely unrelated.

Royal. It's the same game but with extra content, including story stuff that's even better than the base game.

Kawakami isn't the same as Kamoshida, but Joker is.

>Kamoshida with a bunch of girls
Man coerces girls into sexual relationships

>Joker and Kawakami
Boy coerces woman into sexual relationship

The latter is definitely the bigger chad, though.

Attached: b8b520823c91101afdce496e4114c8f6.jpg (1534x2048, 327.27K)