ITT we rank Asscreed

tiermaker.com/create/assassins-creed-new-1311578

Attached: my-image.png (1140x729, 353.69K)

Attached: 1640750451532.png (975x686, 277K)

for me

Attached: 1659620561771557.png (1047x651, 243.43K)

Actually criminal to put III that low, especially considering it had a solid 5 hours of pure Haythem Kino

Attached: Constantius_II Young.jpg (170x231, 18.16K)

>Unity at the top
Incredibly correct take, even with the bugs after it got patched

>3 anywhere but the trash can

It's good that you've never played Valhalla, I don't recommend it, its only saving grace is the dynamic between Male Eivor/Odin, Sigurd/Tyr and Basim/Loki
Absolutely the best in the series, I miss my girl
Incredibly braindead opinion, possibly black in nature and inherently homosexual

Attached: Elise.jpg (854x480, 158.48K)

>best weapon selection, able to beat people to death with long rifles
>most dangerous combat (getting surrounded actually meant something unlike the Ezio games where being surrounded just meant you went on a longer instadeath combo)
>beat parkour system
>genuine assassination missions that allowed the player to use whatever methods they wanted to accomplish the kill, along with stealth mechanics that didn't feel braindead as fuck
>even the co-op was good for what it was
Really the story was probably the weakest link and that gets improved once you turn on French voice acting.

I never played Syndicate but it didn't seem nearly as interesting.

3 ruined the controls with its press RT to parkour bullshit.

Rogue is so garbage coming after Black Flag which I also thought wasn't that good as everyone has claimed. Thus far I'd say Revelations is my favorite and most "mature" asscreed.

Revelations has the best trailer and the best outfit for Ezio.
For my money, Brotherhood still has the best multiplayer though. Fuck, I miss the AC multiplayer.

Black flag is Goat for the story and being a pirate and Rogue is almost perfect mainly because for me the story makes up for it's failings, definitely should've been longer and more fleshed out
Syndicate was almost kino cause I swear they were hinting at Jacob and Evie being incestous but sadly it is a horrible game and features the most degenerate man to ever walk the earth, Marx
Haythem

Attached: my-image.png (1140x714, 348.9K)

I’ve not played the rest, but this is the objectively correct rating based on what I’ve played.

Attached: D047426D-66A5-4844-9876-1FD4A4B893CB.png (950x642, 143.72K)

Attached: my-image.png (1140x729, 342.26K)

Attached: le ac.png (1140x714, 207.02K)

IP grabber link

Played 1 for 5 minutes and concluded the series was dogshit aimed at consolebab retards. Now all of gaming is dogshit aimed at consolebab retards.
Kassandra was cute though

thats actually not a bad list user.

>implying any of the games are goat or almost perfect

Attached: my-image.png (1140x711, 365.11K)

I've played the first one when it came out and thought it was cool. Torrented black flag a few months ago and holy shit, it was absolute fucking garbage, it's insane just how insitent that game is on wasting your time on boring bullshit. If that's considered G.O.A.T. then I can't even imagine how awful must others be.

>willingly giving money to Ubishit

Attached: my-image-7.png (1140x706, 260.17K)

As a history fag I couldn't play Revelations, why the fuck were the Greeks the bad guys in that game? Assassin's creed will forever be shit as long as it's Ubisofts shitty writers working on it.

>Implying this franchise isn't trash and literal cancer in the industry

Attached: Credo de los mierdas.png (1140x684, 334.55K)

Black flag is fun for like 2 hours but then it's so repetitive. If it wasn't for the pirate aesthetic it would rightfully be panned.

Not really deserving of GOAT, but I enjoyed the Ezio games the most.

Attached: 1637116196613.png (503x656, 269.73K)