Which game has the most fun hunting mechanics?

Which game has the most fun hunting mechanics?
I'm not looking for an actual hunting simulator like Call of the Wild or whatever, but more of a chill, arcade-y hunting experience, if that makes sense. You know, like in RDR2 or BotW. Something that's more of a side activity and which you can sink an evening or two into when you want to take a break from the main game for a while. Hunt a bunch of animals, skin them, sell their hide etc.
Thank you in advance!

Attached: imagebyjohnhafner-deer_0.jpg (740x487, 73.57K)

P-Please respond

probably skyrim with mods or arma with mods?

Hunting deer in Skyrim is actually very fun, even in vanilla.

Call of the Wild.

Play Call of the Wild. You can buy the base game and pirate all DLC.

>default weapon bullet trajectories (for calculating how high or low you should be aiming): rifle: 150m handgun & shotgun: 50m bow: 20m crossbow: 30m
-more penetration ammo = better 9/10 times aim at cervical spine, heart, lungs, liver it will always kill
-you can calculate how far an animal is from you (before getting the good binoculars) by tagging an animal and hovering your mouse over their icon on your map (the map has to be zoomed in for this icon to appear)
-bow and bolts are affected by wind direction with longer shot distances = more effect
-deploying a structure (such as a tent or hunting structure) spooks everything around you in a ~300m radius
-riding the ATV constantly spooks everything around you in a ~300m radius
-animal tracks are mostly worthless unless they lead to/from need zones since they'll always be ~150m ahead of you
-don't try to hunt animals in thick vegetation it's a waste of time as a rule of thumb if you can't see/spot the animal it's not worth stalking it
-foliage/vegetation is mostly worthless for hiding your presence and the only thing that really matters on whether animals detect you or not is your stance (standing/crouching/prone)
-warning call = an animal is about to spook near you, go prone an don't move for ~10 sec and then try to locate it
-animals which have been spooked once cannot be attracted with a caller
-animals will usually return to their need zone once after being spooked, they won't come back after being spooked a second time and instead will move on to the next need zone
-hunting pressure: rifle/shotgun/handgun lets you kill max three animals before need zones are deleted unless you're shooting from a hunting structure / blind then the max is 15, bow/xbox generates less hunting pressure I think same as blind
-animals 200m or further from you cannot hear gunfire and will not spook
-animals will not render at distances further than 450m

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1366x768, 305.62K)

Just play Call of the Wild my dude.
>b-buh I can't find any animals!
Don't play Layton Lakes that map is broken. Despite being huge the animal population is low. Just search around lakes and rivers something ought to be drinking and they're open spaces with no vegetation so animals are easy to spot. Avoid places with thick brush/vegetation animals can see you through terrain and plants. Shoot stuff with your rifle at exactly 150m when you begin for 100% accurate shots.

braindead shills cant read

your best bet is just sticking to rdr2. i havent played anything else thats done arcadey hunting as good as it does.

Call of the Wild.

Call of the Wild

You could try Skyrim with the hunterborn mod. It adds stuff like field dressing, using the animal's bones for weapons, armor, and alchemy. It increases the value of the pelts as well, so you can actually make money.
There's also scrimshaw expanded, an add-on for the bone crafting. I thought it was kind of bloated, but you might like it.
The only "simulator" thing about it is that it takes in-game time to process kills. But that can be turned off.

Attached: file.png (315x445, 232.79K)

Go to website
Buy Call of the Wild

Yakuza 5

If you want the arcade experience your best bet would be the cabelas hunting games.

Attached: 547DCC27-6452-4A29-93A1-310C15067321.jpg (352x500, 62.29K)

which one had the sniper elite camera and the honestly quite glitchy bullets?
it was released around the same time Webms came to Any Forums.

That sounds like a cool mod desu. Will have to try it on my next Skyrim playthrough

World of Warcraft

Call of the Wild is not a hunting simulator really, very arcadey.
Red Dead 2 has some very good hunting, probably 200 hours of my 100% playthtough was hunting.

Moorhuhn

Only Cabela's 2005 Adventures is worth it.

Call of the Wild is arcadey IMHO

Attached: MOMGETTHECAMERA.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

I'd post my Multi-trophy of the Raccoon and Gator together. But the filesize is over 4MB for some reason.

Attached: DiamondRacci.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)