When are we getting a video game adaption?

When are we getting a video game adaption?

Attached: Chainsaw Man - Digital Colored Comics - Chapter 44 - 13.jpg (1013x1600, 221.76K)

I don't want one

Ero game where you fuck Denji's cute hole

Attached: 1628376892534.png (900x1271, 1.46M)

Hopefully never ever. The beserk game was the only successful manga-video game adaptation there ever was and will be

I wish it was possible to discuss this manga on this site

Would've rather had a good video game than an anime tbdesu

This can only work as a hack-n-slash, anyone else got some ideas?

Attached: 316AAC9B-0751-4B16-9C19-D7ACA7F2A235.gif (500x700, 1.31M)

why not? is chainsaw man some Any Forums meme or something?
i read it all last week and thought it was a pretty meh manga

Tfw when I'm such an oldfag I remember when redditsawman was 4chansawman

Make it like Yakuza but add zombies and devils in it or go full ninja gaiden.
Most csm threads are shit.

Well if it's any comfort, with Fall also having Spy X Family, Mob Psycho, Boku no Hero, Bleach, and Urusei Yatsura there's going to be so many containment threads on top of Chainsaw Man containment threads it might actually be possible to discuss things on Any Forums.

It's got one of the most schizophrenic fanbases on the site. It's SnK-tier. Threads are absolute shitshows

The Berserk game sucked.
All of them.

Never. This fotm would be forgotten by the time the game development ended.

>tranime drawings
kys

did he die?

CSM is gonna stick around due to mangafags if nothing else.

Nothing a band-aide and a night's rest won't fix

Why did they bother continuing the manga? Should have just done a 2 chapter epilogue to get to 100 chapters then moved the fuck on

it's a manga where there are "devil" monsters whose power depends on how much fear they strike into the general population, if you are a devil you are pretty much immortal
the guy who got his tongue ripped is the "chainsaw devil" and the girl who ripped his tongue is the "bomb devil" and she has to capture him so she can bring him to the "gun devil" who is the big bad of the series
which i thought is pretty stupid, why are guns scarier than bombs or things like death or clown or horror monster?

Literally jujutsu kaisen for psueds and hipsters.

I think it'd make for a good racing game
most likely what we'll get is some kind of alt universe dating sim, not that I mind

After catching up on hunter x hunter (stopped right before succession war arc) I realized that it's 2 tiers above chainsaw man

Jujutsu Kaisen was CSM for mongoloids
And CSM is Penisman for shonenfags

He's fine.

Attached: 164374378365435432421.png (357x317, 118.55K)

guns scare Japanese people

That killed my boner real quick

They literally establish that governments fearmonger to keep the gun devil powerful because they all own fragments of him. Also the gun devil isn't the strongest devil or anything you speedreader

Attached: file.png (680x975, 712.33K)