Is this the best scene in any Uchikoshi game?

Is this the best scene in any Uchikoshi game?

Attached: 1656320659016.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: 1656001983682.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

can you please explain why you feel oppressed by this being in a video game?

Attached: 1645767803572.jpg (235x215, 7.88K)

We won. You lost. Stay mad :)

I feel a bit of disgust, a lot of cringe, and a bit sad at how naive the writer is

The entire premise of their argument relies on everyone being pathetic weaklings and only they, the brave social justice warrior can do anything to fix it all. Then after waxing poetic about these imagined injustices and how they'll go around beating up everyone like a common fucking thug, the author hands their self insert a bajillion dollars for no reason as a reward for literally doing nothing.

It really speaks volumes to what social justice is about, and what it actually accomplishes.

Attached: 2.jpg (396x432, 71.46K)

This isn't real right?

is this the first example of "go broke, go woke" ?

Okay now what does the real translation say?

>The entire premise of their argument relies on everyone being pathetic weaklings and only they, the brave social justice warrior can do anything to fix it
Maybe because Mizuki is a genetically engineered superhuman with super stength. You should play the games, they're fun.

>Humanity is rooted in weakness
Who said that? The only reason we are where we are now is because only the strong persevered.
We would have all died to monkeypox before we even got to build a single mudhut if we pampered faggots like we do nowadays.
What did the spartans do with babies deemed weak?

What a shit take by whoever wrote that line.

Attached: 1608558710735.gif (45x40, 145.97K)

Because its objectively not true, and is being presented as something that is objectively true.
Why is it hard to understand why people are angry at shit like this being shoved in their faces in games?
>Play a bing bing wahoo game to relax
>EAT THE RICH YEAAAAAA
>Abortion is a human right!
>Faggots with HIV should be accepted as blood donors!

Shit bait but made me reply

The "person" who wrote this has no idea how the world works and has never once touched a history book.

When did Uchikoshi jump the shark? Was it ZtD/World's End Club breaking him, or was he always this way.

the writer has been shitting on everyone on twitter expressing anything bad about trannies while waxing poetics about how beautiful, brave and strong trannies are.

It's literally his opinion now.

fuck off posting vtubers here!

Uchikoshi says trans rights!

Why do Any Forumscels reel and flounder when confronted with the fact that weakness is a virtue? The bible says the meek shall inherit the Earth, not the gigachads.

>people shitting on one of the best directors of our time

Attached: 1659645001592.png (598x286, 33.39K)

You're forgetting that he's also pulling sartre's quotes out of his ass without understanding what they mean.

>Games fail in his home country
>Goes full pozzed to appeal to his primary fanbase (twitter troons)

Sad.

>Algaebitiqueueplus people
>dot dot dot
why can't they just say queer
actual queer people like myself just say queer it's easier and encompasses all the other things
LGBTQIABBQ is entirely designed by corporations as a way to embrace extend extinguish being queer I'm convinced

Right wingers don’t make games.

So is this character supposed to be stupid giving out her opinion that humanity is inherently weak while giving an opinion that the more powerful need to protect the weak, or does the writer just not see the contradiction?

honestly I'm more just tired of everyone acting as if people with opinions like this don't exist in Japan. whether or not you agree with what he's saying, it's kind of inane to constantly paint the culture of an entire nation you're not a part of as specifically this or that but never *that*.
sometimes japanese people are progressive with gender ideology, I guess. good for him, it's in the original script too so it's not even a localization thing.

Webm is proof Japanese game directors should be prohibited from using Twitter or interacting with western fanbases in any way or form.

>EAT THE RICH YEAAAAAA
Robin Hood has been a folk hero for hundreds of years
>Abortion is a human right!
Name one video game
>Faggots with HIV should be accepted as blood donors!
Name one video game

What game is this

J.C. also literally said "Fuck rich people, they WILL go to hell" and people still think rich people can be bastions of Christianity.

Japanese are not progressive whatsoever, maybe some retarded hafu in Tokyo who got groomed by twatter is but the average Japanese person is completely apolitical or conservative at most. Go back.

Depression Quest

A.I. The Somnium Files: Nirvana Initiative
This dialogue isn't plot important or anything and is totally optional, seems to be another riff on similar dialogue from the original game. I thought both were pretty fun, though the original game had a tighter story for me

Ummmm excuse me???? What about the fnaf guy????

considering how much of a cuck nation they are for the US, they will be soon, don't worry. also you will never be a jap.

I hate Any Forumsfags and trump retards enough to the point I will put up with this shit just to spite them. Their seethe is funny to me.

Attached: 50-best-smug-anime-girls-you-need-to-see-with-images-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 59.21K)

The same example, over and over again

Robin Hood was a strong supporter of King Richard and working to oppose the unfit false king that had replaced him.

Less eat the rich and more eat the wrongfully enriched.

You're a faggot. Cowardly to assume that people like this can't exist in a culture, foolish too if you're concerned about the culture war aspect when you refuse to acknowledge that your enemy even exists.

One of the most influential JRPG franchises of all time was composed by a right winger.

Attached: Kohichi_Sugiyama_2011-06-30.jpg (776x719, 254.3K)

>wishing for lighter burdens instead of broader shoulders
cringe and retarded

Yeah and that JRPG franchise is basically just a brainless copy and paste of a WRPG franchise made by.... you guessed it, leftists and liberals

What culture war are you talking about you mongoloid? Japanese culture was built on being apolitical, if these progressives you name really exist then it's because of a new wave trend. I couldn't give less of a shit about it though, but it's funny how much it deeply upsets you when people point it out.

Is she just drunkenly talking to herself?

>composed
wow watch out he sure carried the whole franchise by himself
Not even dimishing his work, I like his music, but is that really the best example there is?

She's talking to the bar's owner which is an Okama (literal TL: tranny) and in-game is part of a few LGBT groups, in the first one she used to be the butt of most jokes because the MC compared her to the fridge on the bar.

Attached: mizuki.png (2253x1297, 1.55M)

Uchikoshi knows his audience.

Attached: Twitter_20220805120745.png (1840x2632, 2.28M)

is this some kind of Paris syndrome but for weebs and japan? it's not some kind of paradise, there's lefty faggots there too

>Japanese culture was built on being apolitical
This is so brain dead when many influential japanese artists like Hayao Miyazaki were members of communist and worker parties in college.

Giving any of these people an inch is such a huge mistake

But Miyazaki isn't some cheap californian liberal lefty tho