For me, it's the atari 5200 episode

for me, it's the atari 5200 episode

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 139.55K)

For me, it's dark castle

based

Attached: 1642168554805.webm (480x360, 1.44M)

What's the most important aspect of a game again?

Cowabunga?

all of his console and accessory videos are top comfy

for me, it's ghosts and goblins

>tfw you watch a harrah moobie and think it would make for a good monster madness and then you remember

Attached: sadnerd.jpg (640x628, 60.44K)

For me it's watching the show go down the drain.

Attached: thefutureyouchose.png (754x767, 1019.35K)

for me, it's
*dies*

Little red hood whistling out of her vagina jumping like she's on the fucking moon.

I would have to go with the plumbers don’t wear ties episode as it’s the only episode I’ve ever seen a normal person watch and enjoy

what was the last good season?

cute and funny

I started rewatching AVGN recently and I'll stop at 120.
The old episodes were gold, especially ones with skitz. He was the only reviewer to make them work. I am currently on episode 90 and you can tell that even back then he started phoning it it.

It seemed like Season 5 is when he really started playing games he'd never played before, and revisiting games he'd already played. It was still passable for awhile longer for me, but definitely a quality shift.

contra: how i remember and some of his recent cinemassacre videos were great though.

James likes the little web

Attached: E9hUMVfWEAIt_OX.jpg (475x267, 26K)

Not angry, just pouty on camera and depressed off camera. Sad he still has to do this character even though it sucks, just because he has no other profitable talents

dude used to have legitimately great comedic timing, what the fuck happened

You can't just do the same thing for 10+ years and not expect a drop in quality.

They taught him how to act "correctly" during the movie and it ruined how he played the character. The episode before and after the hiatus are night and day.

Attached: 71epNRPQGKL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 182.77K)

if you arent watching exclusively episodes 1-100 via screwattack rips, youre doing something wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (947x753, 365.75K)

This was my first console.

I'm not elderly, the SNES was out at the time, but God forbid my parents spend money on "TV Games".

So I like this ep.

Unsurpassed intro

Attached: AVGN 070 - Terminator [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F2gebip.webm].webm (480x360, 2.54M)