Untitled

Attached: Eurogamer on Twitter.png (975x983, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hd.square-enix.com/eng/ir/
we-are-vanadiel.finalfantasyxi.com/post/?id=393&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based game

And yet they still think they should keep FFVII Rebirth a timed PS5 exclusive.

That’s cool.

It’s an enjoyable game.

Yeah, FFXI did that for 20 years... Nothing new

Where can I see these financial results? I want to know how well Jack's game did and how the epic exclusive deal affected it.

>put a handsome white male fighter on all the trailers and promotions
>make billions
simple as

It sold like shit user. Sorry. I wanted it to be a success but modern square Enix is determined to act like retarded morons. It is shocking the amount of terrible decisions they have made.

Keeping anything playstation exclusive at this point is pathetic. It’s declining sales and people are moving onto PC and series s to get their gayman fix.

I will never forgive them for selling Lara Croft for a song. She has unlimited, huge booba potential, and they need to dump new Lara and return to confident, triumphant old Lara.

so basically they are exactly like blizzard was during Cata? Only being held up by one product.

Wait what happened to that meme where the mobile division was making more money than the MMO division?

They dumped Crystal fagnamics precisely because they werent making Laura that, and they werent going to do it internally.

Damn, why does Sqeenix have to be so incompetent? I really hope their leadership gets fixed soon, they'll be even worse if they get acquired by Microsoft or Somy

Square is one of the most retarded corporations out there. Literally the pinnacle of stupid jap boomer business men.

I thought that was always repeated by that one fag who seethes at FF14s success and wanted to downplay it.

This is the publicly available information from their investor website here hd.square-enix.com/eng/ir/ But there are also accompanied meetings where statements are made and sometimes questions taken. That info isn't always released right away and you have to find twitters and journies report that. hd.square-enix.com/eng/ir/

As for Jack's game, SE has been mute on that. But that's not necessarily a bad. It means it didn't do badly, but it didn't do great. If Yoshida's comments in the recent FFXI 20th anniversary interview with Matsui are to be believed, SE will let projects that don't succeed try again as long as they weren't unprofitable. Meaning, as long as they didn't lose money, the people can try the project again one day.
we-are-vanadiel.finalfantasyxi.com/post/?id=393&lang=en

Attached: that's the end of that.png (1345x312, 49.97K)

If not for Yoshi P this company would be fucking bankrupt by now.

Imagine his meetings sitting on the board listening to all their dumb bullshit like avengers, nfts, kingdom hearts 4 and so on knowing its all going to flop and all he can do is watch most of his works profits get siphoned away to support these idiots.

one more reason to hate 14 trannies. square deserves to go under for how hard they raped FF post-sakaguchi.

Damn it’s almost like Square Enix is retarded or something

SE's Mobile games make more money than its MMOs overall, but that's not the most important number. It's the profit. If the mobile games made $1 billion a year, but cost $2 billion a year to produce, that would be a failure. SE's MMOs, probably mostly FFXIV, is very profitable and has a better revenue to operating income than most of SE's mobile games.

Attached: 1659712430378519.jpg (1105x785, 120.84K)

They ll gonna buy it like rabbit dogs when its avaiable on steam

Derplander kennedy wasnt the main reason but seeing the evolution as derp average guy to leon kennedy in ff is funny

Sakaguchi loves 14, he has his own in game crafting mafia called SakaGUCCI.

Mobile games make more money but have higher operating costs? Are mobile games really that expensive to develop/keep running? Or are they just wasting money trying to create as many games as they can searching for a hit and closing down 90% of them

It's gonna be great to see FF9R announced with Sakaguchi part of the team.

Attached: 1658948711804209.png (2460x2460, 3.42M)

They pay 30% on all transactions right out the gate to either apple or Microsoft, so that probably doesn't help

ff9r with yoshida and sakaguchi..... jesuschrist yes please