Ringo-chan's game will be GOTY

noisypixel.net/soul-hackers-2-preview-recessive-emancipation/

>I don’t believe many prospective players quite know what to expect from its release later this month. However, after spending extensive time with Soul Hackers 2, it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite Atlus games and turn-based JRPGs ever made.

>And, speaking of the story, it’s a genuine, unexpected highlight. The primary cast is written extraordinarily well, and while it’s admittedly soon to finalize my assessments, they are certainly in the running for being my favorite characters throughout Atlus’ extensive catalog.

Attached: soul-hackers-2-25.png (1920x1080, 755.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyBNg2DeRkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont understand the hateboner for this game does it really boil down to "no switch no play"? Are you all that petty.

Okay? If you don't understand why we're upset, maybe you shouldn't talk about it?

explain it then faggot

No, stop being lazy and stop trying to speak on behalf of Switch owners.

>still havent played the 3ds port

aaaaaaa

Mostly just asshurt tendies, yes.

>Firstly, it’s paramount to note that no previous game knowledge is required to understand this narrative’s intricacies. As of the time of this writing, I have entered the final dungeon, and I can confirm that the story here is standalone.

looks like you won't need to play it user

So why use the Soul Hackers name at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=cyBNg2DeRkQ

Spencer Pressley was also pretty complimentary of the game for his preview

because how are persona fans supposed to know they have to buy it?

>Hype for the game is so low that shills are clinging to fucking game journo previews

I assume they'll explore similar themes such as technology in our lives, etc. FF doesn't have any narrative continuity

Ringo-chan is too cute.

Attached: __ringo_soul_hackers_and_1_more_drawn_by_gofelem__6ef9f18f4c8668b981c2c8ab9ad6638f.jpg (900x1350, 182.57K)

>plays games
>likes it
>writes about it
n-noooooooooo you're not supposed to like it

It's mostly just the fact that it looks like the most bland, generic thing Atlus has ever put out. The Switch has nothing to do with it. I don't care if it releases on Switch, PS4, Atari Jaguar, Hyperscan, or the Magnavox Odyssey. Doesn't change the fact that it looks bad.

Yeah, and he also thought SMTV had a really good story.

>vtuber trash design
Sorry I don't play zoomers ironic weebs garbage.

What links nocturne, IV and V?

The game to BTFO Vfags

>tranny
no

What do you consider good design?

Not Vtubers trash thats for sure.

I don't know what you mean by Vtuber trash, can you elaborate?

Now its because it's bland? This looks more flashy than the drek Atlus has been putting in over a decade especially since Doi's takeover.

buzz words. No real critique outside of buzzwords

You have brain rot if you think this. It's far more stiff and lifeless than even TMS, this team's previous game. And are we pretending that Persona 5 doesn't exist now? Say what you want about P5, but it's got top shelf animations, UI, and art direction.

I already preordered, calm down shillo

Do I need to play the first one first?

It's the name. If it was just called "New Megaten spinoff" instead of Soul Hackers, no one would have any problem with it.

P5 has a much bigger budget. This team also made SJ and Radiant Historia. Both of those are kino

Yeah, because the Devil Summoner sub series was already very consistent to begin with, right?

I don't hate it, but most of the reviews have been fairly negative so I'm apprehensive.

Its short enough, so go for it

I'm sorry user but I cant get over how ficking shit the character designs are.

Attached: Floramon_artbook_1.jpg (681x681, 76.52K)

>USING DESCRIPTORS IS BAD

Don't care
Still not Soul Hackers 2