Is he really dead?

Is he really dead?

Attached: db125f8-24d00cff-5468-439a-9fc6-60e44e75e3fb.jpg (1454x1829, 1.47M)

he's a mold man

Yes, but no.

As long as one of his tribe is in danger he'll always come back,

Attached: 1620492956090.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I think it's 50% 50% if Rose will be the star of RE9 now that we know she's going to be in 8s DLC
But if it's not her I don't know who would be the protagonist unless it's someone new again
I really don't want to play as Chris since his section in 8 was the weakest part of the game for me.

Attached: 1620259378525.png (1048x1100, 1.25M)

Dead soo far but...They putting such affort to add third person with New animations and making a DLC with his daughter when most people wanted a Lady D DLC...makes you think they are planning to bring hin back.

Attached: FX3uybEWAAASTb6.jpg (736x853, 189.57K)

I hope not but I think so, because of the stupid message at the end of village

He is dead, but alive, he will return to save Rose for the last time and say goodbye to his hot moldy ass daughter

I say Mia or Zoe could work Fine protags since both have ties with the Connections.
Zoe could discover who are the Connections and their part in her family demise...her history in the Bakers report screams protag.
And Mia...see her side of his whole mess would be interesting and maybe she gets a redemption arc saving Ethan.I Just cant see her going Full villain like most people Think.

Nope he appears out of bounds at the epilogue when rose get out in the jeep

is his face ever shown in game?

He can come back and not being playable.
Its not like capcom didnt lie before.Remember "End of Zoe"?Zoe really ended there right?kek

He was dead in an aspull retcon so he can revive it anytime

Devs probably wanted to show that her dad is "always with her" or "watching over her" with this shit to be all artsy and tie into the mold conciousness but soifaggot game theory niggers have to be all like "WHOOAA ETHANS ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE GUYS POOGGERS"

Attached: 1657626659991.gif (498x429, 3.86M)

This bitch slept with a moldy corpse and had a baby with this corpse and nobody seems to care.

Attached: 1620689417445.jpg (1078x983, 459.66K)

No, he lives on in Rose's jacket like a Venom symbiote.

Attached: rosemary winters.jpg (168x300, 6.77K)

he is managing AC Roma, I think

Yes, he was dead since the beginning of VII.

Except the car stoped in the scene meaning the driver saw hin too

Mia's the real villain, she's been working for The Connections the whole time. She hasn't left, and Rose was born as a human/mold hybrid weapon for them.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 129.97K)

Because It was the moment people realize Mia is the best waifu

Pretty sure he is mold immortal. Jack got calcified and still came back. Mold Magic is writers just saying we are going to do whatever the fuck we want.

Friendly reminder that when all the other mold people turned into mindless zombie swamp things, ETHAN FUCKING WINTERS REMAINED IN CONTROL.

ETHAN FUCKING WINTERS WAS SO FUCKING BADASS AND STRONG IN SPIRIT THAT HE SUBCONSCIOUSLY CONVINCED THE MOLD THAT IT WASN'T MOLD AT ALL!

AND ETHAN FUCKING WINTERS MANAGED TO HAVE SEX WITH A HUMAN WOMAN AND SUCCESSFULLY IMPREGNATE HER TO CREATE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD.

ETHAN FUCKING WINTERS!

Attached: ETHAN.png (581x1120, 744.6K)

Makes no sense for multiple ingame reasons...also makes Chris look like a complete moron by not figuring It out after soo much proof that she was involved

You don't just get "kidnapped" by the same terrorist group that you apparently used to work for. That's when I made the connections to everything. I bet you 9 is going to have to do with Mia's involvement.