Well, is she right?

Well, is she right?

Attached: 1659711040946.jpg (972x741, 373.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCvbK-7n3ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some people say that Matrix 4 was bad on purpose, but I never heard of this happening with video games.

Making a game shit on purpose doesn't make it better, it actually makes it worse.

Making Bad games on purpose is Yoko Taro's MO

Right about what? All I see is a question.

Retard

According to the fans of MGSV and their constant claiming that the game was half assed on purpose to give you phantom pain you'd think so

God I hate Drakengardfags so fucking much
>Play first game
>"God this plays like shit"
>Say it's shit
>"NOOO YOU DON'T GET IT IT'S INTENTIONALLY SHITTY"
Fucking mindfucked cucks, the lot of them.

it's a deconstruction of musou games you fucking pleb

Nope.
But understand this: You can make the presented dialogue as a response to the flaws IN the game. You don't have to make it as the first asset.
Its not shit. But it lacks the budget to do MORE.

And the selling point of 1 and 3 is that it portrays human suffering and negativism, in a way media rarely bother to touch.
Its the exact opposite of "kill him, and you are just as bad"

Attached: Drakengard_dragon_genocide_Simulator.jpg (3240x2175, 2.11M)

When characters begin to be self aware that the game is bad you know you have a pretentious stinker in your hands.

Deconstruction isn't an excuse to make your gameplay fucking terrible, and I don't recall god awful flight simulators being a musou mainstay.

1 plays like shit and 3 is just a game about angry lesbian kratos.

except it was not? the game is fairly simple to play

Attached: Zero.jpg (2500x1565, 1.26M)

Of course you can make a game bad on purpose.

Attached: 0628BBBA-2927-4026-A664-26470071B075.jpg (180x220, 38.51K)

she does not make a statment as far as we can tell, and questions are neither right nor wrong, without context and subject.
you ask whether there can be games made badly on purpose, the answer is of course yes, but the problem with that is that you need to make the game deliberately bad while hiding that fact from pretty much everyone you work with and especially who you work for.
technically a game made bad on purpose is a product that achieved its intent, so it is a success, while a game made to be good that turned out to be bad is a failure in more regards than one.

>that hint of bush
Now this is podracing

> a game about angry lesbian kratos.
sounds great.

lets be clear here, most people who are fans of MGSV are completely aware that the game is unfinished completely unintentionally, you are talking about a tiny minority of insane people.

I've played worse Dynasty Warrior games than Drakengard.
Its still so early in the genres infancy that the Man vs Army concept was novel, and it plays it off well, especially by contrasting it to Dragon vs Army.
Or contrasted by the flying sections, which are pretty good.

>3 is just a game about angry lesbian kratos.
And that is a good selling point.

Attached: God-of-War-Kratos-Featured-Image.jpg (1400x700, 164.9K)

Yoko Taro specializes in making bad games. He's a writer not a developer. It's the same problem most Japanese "auteurs" have where they make SHIT games but with an interesting premise.

>Matrix 4
what the fuck? when did that happen

I present to you..
TWIN PEAKS: THE VIDEO GAME
Now with
WORKING BED SHEATS
Jank everywhere
Rural town life
A wild conspiracy as the plot
Random murder

Attached: Deadly_Premonition_bedsheets.jpg (1200x675, 85.92K)

You don't play yoko taro games for the gameplay you play them for the batshit insane stuff that goes on in them. No game Yoko taro has made has had great gameplay not even automata.

>which are pretty good.
If you ignore how ass the controls are and how boring the gameplay is, sure.

Fantastic.

what happened to that female youtuber who loved Drakengard?

>NOOO THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD
Yoko Tarofags are mentally ill.

the boys is a terribly written deconstruction and and is now a small franchise just like DoD
sometimes the idea just has to get through better than the execution

ValkyrieAurora ?

Turns out that making money off one off leads to chasing the success. The problem of making a job of a one off is that there isn't a lot more to draw from.
She basically made 20 videos before running out of content. And then forced herself to do half hour intro lets plays and twitch streaming to keep raking in that sweet youtube dosh. With some reviews or essays turned into video form sprinkled in.
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvbK-7n3ec

The Boys is somewhat popular because it's macabre with well executed special effects. Normalfags love that shit.
>muh idea...
The desperate cries of an idea cuck. Execution always matters more than ideas, which is why Yoko has a grand total of one game sane people care about.

Better off not knowing. It was sub-dumpsterfire tier awful.

I play it for mikhail and his poop jokes.