When will vidya character design start catering to the women?

When will vidya character design start catering to the women?

Attached: tumblr_ppminaxwQG1rqtc4lo1_1280.jpg (1280x1816, 483.62K)

Women loved femboy link

Little girls, maybe. They like petit Link and K-pop. What about grown ups?

Attached: ed2d573de55d55ba8e53a55f98deba5d8c92c514.jpg (1374x1457, 126.94K)

They also like femboy link

Nah

Attached: cc21a9b7f1f4085fafc10fb548aeb5d6.png (600x720, 414.94K)

Yah

Uh, Twilight Princess Link is BY FAR the most popular among women and he's the most masculine Link.

*gay men

You can't look masculine and be 4ft tall at the same time

Link is a twink that gets fucked in the ass by futa cocks.

Except they do. They’re either musclebound chads you see in action films or effeminate bishies you see in anime

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.17K)

"Musclebound chads" as designed by western developers aren't sexually attractive.
Would I trust them to drive trucks or fix the plumbing in my house? Yes. That's about it.

Attached: 10050-marcusfenix.jpg (640x640, 32.7K)

>Link tattoos all over the place
>we want the scum of society audience

When i start getting my dick sucked by them.

This is a magnet for gay men, not women.

>"It's time to shit"

>incel tears

>t. sub 30 IQ tattooed niggercattle

I guess you can consider yourself lucky because I'm going to educate you. There's no relation between tattoos and lack of education or crime.
In fact, the most dangerous criminals are in Wall Street and most of them aren't tattooed.
You are welcome.

Wrong.

ITT: faggot OP thinks women also like what faggots find appealing.

>if you don't like ruining your body and branding yourself like a criminal you don't have sex!

if you are a retard maybe you can believe in what you posted
There's a whole language of tattoos for prisoners. Things like hollow teardrop tattoos = fallen gang members that you were friends with, and a solid teardrop means the inmate got revenge for those fallen friends, among many other things, clown tats signifying that's a cop killer and whatnot.

You're not a woman and never will be, faggot.

There is literally a faggot for every possible type of man. Twinks? There's faggots that love em. Musclebound hulks? There's faggots that love them too. Everything in between? Faggots. Beer guts? Faggots. Slender bishounens? Faggots. Tattooed bikers? Faggots. Drag queens? Faggots. JRPG pretty boys? Faggots. Overwatch heroes? Faggots. Minecraft Steve? Faggots. Nerdy boys? Faggots. Jocks? Faggots. Ugly fat bastards? Faggots.

It's inevitable. Literally any man that women could find attractive will have a sea of degenerate faggots that like them too

yes, there's even a faggot for (You) somewhere out there.