Can't enjoy games unless I've had my coffee

>can't enjoy games unless I've had my coffee
anyone else like this?

Attached: coffee.jpg (1198x1200, 153.04K)

aww he's smiling:)

you won't like the collapse

same for every other addiction

energy drinks > coffee

Attached: 1653586890578.gif (424x319, 1.34M)

>coffee addiction
Not a thing. I drunk coffee for months everyday and now have switched to tea.

The only thing that deters me from playing games besides emergencies and obligations is Heat. Can't game when I'm sweating to death.

Tea contains caffeine

Attached: 1651509978_3.png (1700x956, 1.92M)

no? I only drink cold brew a few times a week tho.

tea has far less caffeine than coffee.

yes but I don't enjoy life instead

Tea drinkers tend to drink more tea than coffee to compensate

Image should be about weed, really.
anti-weed people are bastards.

And don't forget that tea is fucking gay and tastes like fucking hot water

>coffee drinker cope
I have seen the way you retards wake up every morning. And it always has to be accompanied by some other shit, usually cigarettes. Is it so hard for you people to not get hooked up on substances?

DUDE CAFFEINE

Not that significantly less. Also, you'd still call a heroin user who swapped to subutex an addict.

yerba mate pendejo madre

frens :)

It depends on the type of tea. Earl Grey is comparable to coffee in caffeine content but green tea is closer to coca-cola. Green tea is really the best of both worlds, refreshing without much caffeine.

mate cocido

If I don't have a cup or so a day I get headaches, if I get 2 or 3 cups I'm on top of the world. Most manageable thing to be addicted to honestly. I've gone through a full withdrawal and it's hardly the end of the world, well worth the trade-off.

negro por favor

wilkins coffee commercials were unreasonably funny

been drinking like 2 espressos worth because i dont have a small moka pot that can make a single serving

Got gastroesophageal reflux, stopped drinking coffee as a result. It was tough, but now I don't feel like ever going back to consuming caffeine. It's a stimulant for wagies anyways, if I am tired I just go to bed and I don't use an alarm.

You'll understand when you're old enough to get your first job.

Weed is shit for your mental health, bud. The effects are simply less tangible and overt than other drugs. It's still terrible for your productivity and well-being.
The number of people that turn into degenerates outweighs the number that remain 'healthy'. That being said, it shouldn't be illegal. It should be treated like alcohol, although it's slightly (moderately) more addictive (especially modern strains).
You're dumb but almost correct.

>weed is addictive
>weed is now MORE addictive than alcohol
You are dumb and not correct at all. This may be the most ignorant post I've read all year.

Coffee addiciton isn't that bad, it just makes you slightly tired because of adenosine. The withdrawal takes anywhere from 1 week to 1 month depending on how many cups you have a day.

Absolute retard right here Any Forumsiggers

The weed addict's final form.