The QA on these pieces of shits is embarrassing. My screen's already ruined...

The QA on these pieces of shits is embarrassing. My screen's already ruined, and now I have to sit through a week to even get an RMA.
"""Comfy""" Steam Deck thread I guess.

Attached: 0F2819D5-FFC8-4CCA-8BDE-A20615B41A50.jpg (4080x3072, 1.67M)

>'um on 'eck
erotic

'ick on 'eck
'em in 'log

Attached: mike.gif (220x196, 107.04K)

wow, you coomed, you want a medal or something manchild?

>retard doesn't know semen is conductive because of salt electrolytes
>battery isn't discharged

LMAO

>Expecting a mentally ill spammer to not be mentally ill

Attached: cdd0babb920b253d276564ff84f175bf.png (600x629, 574.2K)

what the fuck that's a lot of is it just me? Mine are like 1/5 of that

>Mine are like 1/5 of that
bro...
his load is already on the below-average size

Will it play HDR movies off HBO? If not I don’t want it. It’s 2022, and every system should be hdmi 2.1 output.

He might just jerk off too much, just don't fap a few days and see your load restore to a good size.

he's just giving his 'eck a recharge

God I NEED a GF like this.

Attached: tentacle hentai.jpg (577x450, 28.72K)

why would you ever own one ? handhelds are completely outdated and unneccesary nowadays.
just get a good laptop if you are so addicted to gayming.

'ick on 'eck
send more

Attached: 1513142306227.jpg (1275x1271, 1.11M)

Why would anyone lick their phone? Do you know how DISGUSTING phone screens get?
I wouldn't be surprised cold/flu cases went up solely from an increase adoption in touch screens

Are you serious or are you messing with me right now? I'm actually getting concerned
I don't fap that often. Once a week sometimes less. What is wrong with me should I see a Doctor

Why did you cum on your console?

Wow this new epic schizo is so quirky...

I don't know what this guy's motivation is but every single time he posts I get the biggest erection. I've saved every single one of his videos and have came to them like 10 times.

why would anyone want a portable device just to play games? how pathetic do you have to be that you need "vidya" every single place you go to?