This is the saddest fake outrage I have ever seen and that's saying a lot...

This is the saddest fake outrage I have ever seen and that's saying a lot. These games are going to be great and sell 30 million copies.

Attached: lineup_img_01.png (983x769, 1.28M)

>These games are going to be great
no
>and sell 30 million copies
yes, and because of that you will never have an enjoyable pokemon game again. good job most retarded fanbase in the history of anything

obvious bait retard

I wanna fuck the trainers AND the pokemon.

Attached: UNGGH.jpg (1280x1143, 80.36K)

No clue where the hate is coming from, this is easily the best pokemon has looked since the DS days. I fucking hated sw/sh and didn't really care for any of the 3DS entries and this game has me intrigued. It feels like they're putting actual effort into it for the first time in awhile

Gamefreak is just learning disabled. They're like 2 generations behind where they should be but you can see the forward progress. In 20 years you'll have a good 2022 Pokemon game.

If you didn't enjoy PLA you don't like Pokemon so just move on.

Attached: 1659638421897130.jpg (756x1080, 88.36K)

>didn't enjoy PLA
i didn't
>you don't like Pokemon
but I do

I was surprised too after watching the new trailer. I thought it looked pretty cool. Then I came her and saw everyone shitting on it. I'm not hard to please so I don't know. I do think open world is still a meme though. It doesn't really add anything to the games

Attached: 1659463493019875.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

We are finally getting good 3d stuff and you just want to bitch and moan, goddammit

Open world works surprisingly well when you have lots of different Pokemon roaming around each area at different times of day and with varying weather.

no sexy girls no buy

the only outrage I have is that they gave the red dragon these gigantic wheels on its chest that stick out massively from its tiny body and then when the trainer rides it the thing just uses its stubby legs to run along the ground

it makes absolutely zero sense from a design perspective, imagine a human being who uses their hands to walk everywhere and refuses to use the legs they were born with, it just looks dumb

The most reasonable concerns as of now is how generally shit the game looks graphics-wise. As is they haven't shown a single thing that looks aggressively awful. People shitting and pissing themselves over Koraidon running instead of using it's throat sac and tail is the most compilation-bait "put me in the cap!" shit I've ever seen.

do the battlestages match the environment where you get the encounter yet?

Attached: joke.jpg (452x339, 20.14K)

I mean the trainers look dumb but aside from that, I don't know. At the very least it looks like it'll be a better game than SwSh, but that's not much of an accomplishment.

>These games are going to be great
Not a chance
>and sell 30 million copies
This is probably true though.

They're not wheels, they're an inflatable dewlap like thingie and it's tail curled up to look like wheels. Seeing stuff that's flesh and bone spin around like that on a mon that's not a Rock or Steel type would be gross as shit. It was already unsettling when Barraskewda did it last gen.

>it sells millions that means it's good

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

If it's a joke, it's a bad one.

Pretty sure they just battle where they stand like PLA.

E
S
L
It's in the game.

Nichan hates it. Nintendo will lose money on this one. Screencap this post.

Attached: 20220805_104243.jpg (1194x941, 232.12K)

I don't know anything about outrage but I do know peepee hard

Attached: ol.jpg (1088x1975, 189.81K)

this is like taking a screenshot of Any Forums and framing it as "average westerner's gaming opinion"

Attached: pokedrones.jpg (543x727, 95.16K)

who cares about that what matters is that they are our guys and they also hate it

Can I drift or akira slide the pokemon?

Attached: akira-slide.jpg (1200x676, 902.56K)

PLA is absolute dogshit. Currently playing through polished crystal and it's incredible.

I do like pokemon, I just don't like shit games. simple as