It's out

It's out.

Attached: GreatDeceiverMistress.png (1366x768, 2.08M)

She's ugly

Post the webm. You know which one.

Why would she wear that to the gym? What an idiot!

what game?

His art went to shit these last years. The only godlike eroge artist is still Kagami.

Attached: 1659708875624.png (205x171, 66.83K)

She changes to an actual proper gym outfit, she is a rich woman, rich people don't get out their house already dressed for the gym, the giant exclusive gyms have proper rooms to change.

Anyway this one is bad, the latest spin-off is much better and actually resembles the original game.

Looks comfy. Living there wouldn’t be so bad would it?

Hell yeah. Up on f95?

Go back to your shitty Taimanin threads.

I'm making that bitch wear a squat plug. For safety of course.

I WANT SLEEPLESS. I DON'T WANT THIS GAME.

Attached: 1653129534508.png (600x550, 21.45K)

You are a faggot, user.

Attached: b58d347d8722a541dd798a2c47045d82.jpg (1920x1200, 1.77M)

he got mogged by newcomer nagisa aoi though

whats out

You ain't gonna train is a dress in my gym lady...

But that' s not Sleepless.

So Sleepless is the new BIG game they're doing and this is just a little spin off thing?
Still downloading.

Starless and

Will she poop while working out?

Sleepless is the original game she comes from yes, but it is not new, it's quite old at this point actually, this gym spin-off is quite recent however, it was originally released 2 years ago, and there's another spin-off released just this recently but doesn't have any English patch or official localization yet.

Sleepless is the sequel. You're thinking of Starless.

Sleepless already came out 2 months ago, two separate games . Empress has adopted a new model for releasing games now it seems, they make short titles but they don't take years between releases anymore.

Yeah I mixed it up, STARLESS is the original game, this gym spinoff is GREAT DECEIVER which is a Collab with the classic defunct Elf character Kousaku, the most memetic rapist according to 2chan, and Sleepless is the sequel to STARLESS, released as two separate short games, Pokemon style greed.