What when wrong? Is there any hope for the hack and slash genre now that PoE shat the bed?

What when wrong? Is there any hope for the hack and slash genre now that PoE shat the bed?

Attached: path of exile.png (391x255, 122.94K)

only on mobile

>meanwhile new leagues continue to reach new player peaks
>twitch section continues to grow
delusional Any Forumsermin as always

>popular = good
I hate zoomers so fucking much. Reddit is far more popular than Any Forums so fuck off to where you belong.

Attached: 1648178514641.jpg (624x480, 68.2K)

D2R is the only loot ARPG we will ever need

At least you understand why it makes no sense to appeal to the people from here. Game developers would be shooting themselves on the foot if they tried to pander to the small toxic market of the gamergate crowd instead of the massive paying market of the functional people.

Third person with a real combat system with combos. Less fat are more meaningful items and encounters. The theorycraft and item crafting have already touch the roof, it's time to improve the actual gameplay.

>says the guy willingly mingling with said "toxic" losers instead of "functional people"

Attached: 1654343921788.gif (446x412, 2.74M)

>shilling blizzard crap

>devs finally brought down normalfag favorite overpowered negroemancer minionshit to an adequate level of power
>summoniggers experiencing culture shock from being forced to play the game for the first time in their life
PoE is fine
better than ever in fact
hopefully more shit gets obliterated
like bowniggers and the accursed lighting strike
fucking hate reddit and their meta brain rot

Attached: 1654055781399.jpg (640x852, 97.26K)

>seismic trap still does 100mil dps with less than 2ex of a budget
lol

>build requirement: must enjoy cock and ball torture
fine by me

>no microstransactions or live service bullshit
>gameplay untouched from original
>amazing graphics
I'll gladly shill this game over the competition

>>amazing graphics

D2 has trash itemisation.

the manifesto didn't have much for direct skill gem nerfs so seismic is still getting trashed

poe2 will fix everything

>player peaks
those are all bots, in reality you rarely get more than few hundred concurrent

it's my god-given right to clear the entire game with leveling uniques and chris should not infringe on it

PoE is just a PoE2 waiting room now

> Reddit is far more popular than Any Forums
are you fucking retarded? this isnt even true. Any Forums is as mainstream as it can be. all my fucking normie coworkers know what Any Forums is but have no clue about le reddit. its one of the biggest sites on the internet. its not your secret club lol

This. I quit PoE years ago because I didn't like what they were doing with the game, but regardless of my own opinions about game design, it's clear that after their actions the game has become wildly popular and successful.
People also bitch literally every single patch, but they continue to play it. I guess this is what the players want.

sorry but reddit has like 50 times more users than 4shit