What are you gonna play tonight after work?

What are you gonna play tonight after work?

Attached: gopher gamer.jpg (1200x1600, 535.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIlY1h64sQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monster Hunter Rise except I don't work because I'm a digital nomad

>digital nomad
Thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard

I can't play vidya this weekend and I'm seething.

imagine that wretched little creature getting its head cut off by the lawn mower and it squirms around headless for a bit haha as a joke

Raft, For the King, Tiny Tinas Wonderlands, Factorio, Solasta, or Farming Simulator
All coop, depends on how many people log on.

demon soul and mario 64 romhack

Friday is my day off, but might play some Raft with the wife

I just got a Steam Deck and some family & friends got me a bunch of games for my birthday. Right now I'm most into Doom 2016, Monster Hunter Rise, Noita, & Vampire Survivors

friday nights I play online with good friends
we play a lot of different things but tonight we'll be trying out multiversus

I'm off today so I don't even have to wait.

Attached: 9574_back.jpg (640x908, 137.39K)

can you imagine it crawling around in your butt slowly being suffocated by the pink spongy flesh of your rectum as it stimulates your prostate by seizing out whilst letting out its death rattle for satisfying feedback

I imagined it more clearly than I thought I could

Have fun user, I enjoyed the beta. Does your group enjoy beat em ups? I loved Shredder's Revenge and highly recommend it.

Dunno, maybe monster hunter rise or sonic adventure 2

mite b cool

we play a pretty big variety of stuff, even stuff that's kinda shitty

I am obsessed with Sifu. Finally got the true ending yesterday. I don't know why this board doesn't talk about it more. Other than that, maybe Forza.

Hi Mr Slave

I have a group like that, even total shit can be fun for a laugh. We got a few decent evenings out of Jump Force even though it's kind of garbage

oh jethuth chrith

Idk man. I think I need therapy

Attached: 1000 (17).jpg (1000x667, 83.36K)

just keep in mind that you may have to go through a few therapists before you find the right one

Thumbnail looks like a decapitated head

nothing

Get into therapy cage

Seconding Shredder's Revenge. It's a great old school co-op game. Perfectly captures the essence of the TMNT games from the 90's.
Captcha: MAMA NK

just ask your mom to gaslight you instead of paying someone thousands of dollars to do it

Tunic, probably. Maybe Xenoblade 2 if I have the place to myself

I'll check it out, I definitely need to play more run-and-punchers
I was really into the original final fight a long time ago

>work

Attached: 1502392530097.jpg (502x515, 55.8K)

>work
I have not had to work since I was seventeen, I live alone with my 3 dogs.

tales of berseria, smash ultimate or messing around with ps2 emulation more

After what?

Based inheritance.

I finished modding New Vegas and have finally started my playthrough.
Are the New Vegas Bounties mods worth installing? Or any quest mods? I just want lore friendly quest mods that add areas which are fun/well written.

>I live alone with my 3 dogs.
you just know

My buddy and I have been going ham on the Capcom Beat em Up Bundle recently and Final Fight is one of the ones we go to the most. I really like Battle Circuit & Knights of the Round too.

F U G A

I've only known Mei for a few hours but if anything happens to her I'm killing everyone in this tank and then myself

Attached: images (1) (28).jpg (380x261, 29.75K)

youtu.be/lIlY1h64sQM

Some elden ring on my astrologer. Then some slay the spire while playing with some lego.

Far Cry 6 since it's free to play this weekend. It's an alright game but they tried way too hard with the writing. Pretty much every character is obnoxious.

>fuga
it's spelled fugue retards
FUGUE
Did they think it was a made up word that doesn't exist in English?!

after work?

Not wrong, I love the fortune cookie, warmer tighter, and can Nut inside without producing demon spawns...

Fallout 4 and some Monster Hunter.

This is a fear of mine but with baby rabbits cus I guess sometimes wild rabbits will nest in tall grass nests.

who is this little fucker

rabbits live in ground holes
maybe those are baby hares? hares live in grass nests