So how is it?

So how is it?
I've played the first game recently and mostly enjoyed it, I'm a bit worried the sequel is going to be excessively bloated.
Are the story and characters engaging? The gameplay in 1 wasn't anything special either.

Attached: Hpl5MtwQgOVF9vJqlfui6SDB5Jl4oBSq[1].jpg (1024x1024, 330.28K)

Writing is the worst part. Only play it if you're interested in shrinking horse testicles

awful game

I enjoyed both games, but I think I liked RDR1 better.

RDR2 has some really cool immersion to it. Got a comfy western simulation feel to it. Play only if you're interested in really getting into the world as opposed to "playing a game" if that makes any sense.

ass

ass

rdr2 is a mess, doesn't have liar's dice anymore for online play. into the trash it goes.

the best open world game
great western
makes faggots seethe

characters and story are by far the worst part, and are tied to extremely on rails missions. the cowboy sim outside of that is good but there's not nearly enough of it

10/10 story, 7/10 game

Best game. Don't lisen those who say it sucks, it's just zoomers that they want action every 5 minutes to boost their dopamine

Attached: 1610220704319.jpg (5934x3956, 2.11M)

cinematic movie trash with the worst input lag any game ever had

most of Any Forums are contrarian faggot trannies that got filtered hard by "le popular game", don't listen to them, game is kino

This car is pure kino

Great game with great characters. It's just very slow. If you can handle it, it's an incredible game.

So I gather it has a good story and expands some on the cowboy simulation from 1.
Gonna give it a shot, I'd like to play something immersive and slow paced for a change.

cons
>retard huge file size
>no fun allowed missions
>story is super depressing

pros
>good gameplay
>beautiful world to explore
>great characters

don't want to play it again because the story isn't fun

Attached: cato.jpg (604x604, 142.96K)

gameplay feels really stiff and the controls are confusing, even 100 hours in I was occasionally pushing the wrong button for an action and getting fucked for it. The story is the beginning of the end for Rockstar wise, lacked the crude humor of previous games and most Arthur is bizarrely woke for a 19th century shitbird.

World is good, side character are well developed and a few are based, once you get as good as you can get hold of the controls the gameplay tightens up a lot and can be fun. Robbing banks and trains is fun. Doesn't feel repetitive like RDR1 was, after 20 hours I felt like that game was a complete rinse, lather, repeat slog... they keep it fresh in this one

it's like an 8/10, it'll pass the time but is missable and is only talked about on Any Forums today because of its prestige and hype

>retard huge file size
Not a problem here
>no fun allowed missions
It's Rockstar, of course they are boring.
>story is super depressing
I don't play the singleplayer.
Started it just so I could jump into multiplayer the moment it was possible.

>amazing map/graphics/sense of immersion
>atrocious plot, gameplay/mechanics

>I don't play the singleplayer.
>Started it just so I could jump into multiplayer the moment it was possible.
oh nonononononono

Attached: uwhfkt.png (861x714, 1014.16K)