You don't hate her you just weren't bullied enough to like her

You don't hate her you just weren't bullied enough to like her.

Attached: je3cgbdbacz41.png (1280x1920, 975.9K)

Why do people hate Yukari again?

Even the developers hate her.

>"I really like Yukari she is so naicu"
too bad faggot

she was an annoying bitch and caused that really annoying section in The Answer

>Try to be funny
>Get called a retard

>Exploring a dark alley with potential criminals
>Insult thugs to their faces and let others take the brunt of it

>Do LITERALLY NOTHING
>Get slapped

>Try to comfort her
>Get told off because I dont know what her suffering is like, BITCH IM LITERALLY AN ORPHAN, BOTH MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, YOU JUST LOST YOUR DAD

>try to be funny
You don't try, forced humor is bad.
>Exploring a dark alley with potential criminals
>Insults thugs to their faces
based
>let the others take the brunt of it
that's just wahmen
>do nothing get slapped
never happened
>hug option
she's insecure about other people as is and you're trying to initiate something intimate with her. These are delicate situations and you fucked it up.

Attached: 0a66b186491e239bda21bf967cd279ad.jpg (1336x1212, 149.17K)

Yukari is literally that girl that's impossible to please because she doesn't even know what the fuck she wants

She's cute but high maintenance as fuck. You'd always be walking on eggshells in a relationship with someone like her and she has zero sense of humor.

>Never happened
Lovers full moon
>>hug option
She insults the protagonist for having it too good and being perfect regardless of whether you try to hug her or not.

>B-But she's a bitch!
Don't care.
She's the love of my life.
Keep seething.

I love Yukari but I have never played her game, should I get P3P?

>lovers full moon
you are looking at her with just a towel on while she was under mind control or something. She probably assumed the worst after getting her senses back.
>hug option
pic related, like I said she's clearly an emotional wreck and you fucked it up

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

>"why does the girl with crippling depression who feels abandoned by everyone she's ever cared about act mean and try to push me away?"
Yukari is top tier and you faggots have no taste. Mitsuru stole my heart though.

>>Insult thugs to their faces and let others take the brunt of it
Women feel so spoiled being around passive/beta men all the time they outright stopped fearing us, I'm not kidding

>us

I don't hate her. I hate that asshole Junpei that everyone here fellates.

Ideally you should play P3 FES either on the PS2 or through totally legal emulation methods. P3P is an acceptable alternative, you can play it now on PSP or just wait for the PC port coming next year.

The tl;dr is that FES has content that makes it the preferred way to experience the story, at least for the first time, whereas PSP has additional content and QoL features that make it ideal for people who've beaten the game and want to replay with more variety. Specifically, FES has animated cutscenes which were turn into VN stills and text boxes in P3P. FES also has an epilogue called the The Answer which isn't strictly necessary, but is canon and gets referenced in other media like the Persona 4 spinoff fighting game. FES also has a fully 3D world with character models, whereas P3P only has 3D environments and character models in the game's dungeons, the rest of the time it's a VN with sprites and map view of areas. The main benefit of P3P is the female protagonist, which is in many ways a different game. Different characters, different relationships, even a new soundtrack. There is also more content like a bonus dungeon, and the gameplay has been simplified in certain ways, which you might consider to be a good or bad thing.

So I'd suggest playing FES, even if it's really rough around the edges with some difficulty spikes here and there, then playing P3P when it gets a PC release if you want.

Why do you keep bringing up the hug option, she just starts insulting you out of nowhere. Normal people dont try to bring other people down and insult them when they feel sad. I dont need that toxic shit.

Attached: bitch.png (853x1880, 1.27M)

>Normal people dont try to bring other people down and insult them when they feel sad.
Yes they fucking do, have you never interacted with another human being before?
>I dont need that toxic shit.
Are you not aware of the irony that you're doing exactly what Yukari is doing in that scene? Declaring someone else to be a toxic influence for making you feel bad instead of trying to understand where they are coming from? It's a normal response when people are upset, particularly if they are used to feeling let down by the people they trust.

These threads are always proof that no Yukari hater has ever had a good relationship with a real woman that wasn't their mom in their life.

Attached: 1651292937536.png (896x738, 609.41K)

why? I don't particulary like or dislike him, but I don't get the love he gets either

>Yes they fucking do, have you never interacted with another human being before?
Not people I know of nor do I try to hurt others when bad things happen to me, why would I try to bring others down?
In reality if that happened to me I would have to swallow my words and just let her vent, but after that I would cut my losses, she needs psychologic help and im not one who can give it to her, I have no obligation to become an emotional punching bag when I try to help her, less so becoming a friend of someone who puts me down in casual conversation with no hint of irony or joking tone whatsoever.

Yukari is interesting and well written because she acts a lot like most women do. Yukari is annoying, boring and trash for exactly the same reasons.

>having to deal with an emotional bitch who drags others down with her
no thanks i'll stick with aigis