Project Eve

Whatever happened to it?

Attached: project-eve-pc-game-cover.jpg (776x1080, 654.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X3JR3pG0I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are working on it and it probably won't come out before 2024

They're working on the ass jiggle physics.

It will lose to this competition.

Attached: 1655731260842.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

Is it coming to pc?

you're the only person who remembers it exists, even the devs forgot

Strong and beautiful women
Disgusting fap material that only incels find attractive

I dunno but I've been waiting for it and tracking it for a few years now.

It's in development

is this a sequel to dust 514?

The trailer itself tells you, it is a proof of concept, the man behind it is the artist who worked in some older games who started his own company in recent years, their resume is only Korean mobile games so far but now they want to make a console game, Project Eve.

The trailer is pretty much asking developers to enlist, it has no release window at all, and if they don't get the help they need it might not even be actually released, so better hope Eve's jiggly ass and thighs got devs to hop in and help.

when it was first announced in 2019, it was meant to be for PS4 and PS5, the latest trailer only mentions PS5

that was for the 2019 reveal. and the 2020 first look was thanks to a few programmers who joined, then an official twitter account was made in august 2021, and the 2021 trailer is for the full game, which is confirmed in development with a full studio

Small mobile devs want to make a PC / Console title, the owner of the company was the artist who worked on Magna Carta, old RPGs for the PS2 and Xbox 360, from looks of it he wants to spearhead big title again after working on mobile and MMO games for so long, but doesn't have the resources to just do it quick enough, go watch the trailer to the end, it is openly asking for developers to enlist and help.

read the previous reveal trailer from 2019 and gameplay tech demo trailer from 2020 are like you said, asking developers to enlist and help at the end of said trailers, the latest one from 2021 however does no such thing, there's no enlisting request, and it's been confirmed in development.

I'm sure that I was announced for PS4, PS5, xbone and XSX in the last trailer

picrel, from the latest trailer

Attached: file.png (749x558, 82.51K)

same shit as the single dev chinese games that people kept shitting themselves over. its fucking vaporware

Koreans don't know how to make video games. Just like Doke-V it'll be refactored into an NFT scam in 5 years when the graphics aren't even impressive anymore.

It's the worst nier automata clone I've seen.
>Coom bait girl uses big sword to kill monsters
>Has a floating robot companion that speaks to her about the mission
>Is part of an organization to save humanity
>Locations are just abandoned cities slightly reclaimed by nature
>Is trying to be 2b but instead of a unique sexy outfit it's just a spandex leotard
>No music
>It's already copying nier so whatever story they attempt will suck.

Attached: _7fe521fa8c984e761fc215f6bcc158e3.jpg (1000x850, 170.51K)

Ultra Age went that route first doing everything you listed, except it was a k-pop male band member kinda protagonist instead of a female

Vaporware

Holy Christ just googling that game is painful. Why do Koreans always copy Japan in the worst way. It's like the computer generated image of nier, but when you see the characters up close they all look boring and ugly.

Beautiful women

Ugly plastic insect