ZZZ

The real Genshin killer is finally here.

Mihoyo is fucking done for

youtu.be/oioR84JpqP8

Attached: Nicole.Demara.600.3656785.jpg (600x788, 117.59K)

Dead on release indie trash

The designs appeal to me so I'll give it a look when it's out of the tuning test.

More gachashit, Japan invented this crap and everyone ran with it.

you can`t even jump in this honkai reskin lmao

>Mihoyo is done for
But ZZZ is being made by Mihoyo?

ZZZ isn't even the same genre as Genshin Impact.

Will Mihoyo continue to bring the Gacha Experience to consoles?

I'm a simple man, I see aquabear lolis - I coom. Mihoyo won this time.

Attached: sxTgvgBFBV37KwgZvRkZACkG.jpg (1000x1414, 383.15K)

>Japan invented this crap
Gacha has existed since the 50s and started in America

Attached: 1960-Topps-Baseball-Card-2nd-Series-Cello-Box.jpg (1445x1072, 251.78K)

I don't have very many weaknesses but long legs is one of them.
This game might be shit
I may drop it after like 3 days
But I will at least try it

Attached: Wow.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

this artist draws blacked lolis

As a Genshin player, this looks more like a replacement for Honkai. Nothing but flashy combat in empty arena-rooms. If I wanted that I'd bother doing the Spiral Abyss every month (or just play Honkai).

nyo ywnstptob

Attached: 1627776554371.png (502x558, 161.44K)

I like how this game has actual body diversity unlike Genshit. It even has real panty shots and no ugly grandma underwear.

VFX gave me eye cancer, thanks OP

Shame it's just anime combat in square combat rooms rather than anything interesting.

Precisely.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 26.51K)

Looks okay I guess, maybe I'll even try it out.
I dig the modern cityscape mood but they will have to put in a lot of effort into content if it's to be a match for Genshin Impact. In GI you have like 300+ hours of single player exploration content before you run out of things to do.

From the trailer the impression I get is that it will have Neptunia levels of level and enemy reusing.

He's free to draw whatever he wants. I'm free to coom to whatever I want. Deal with it.

Attached: 06. ○.jpg (1772x1983, 357.78K)

what do we call this diet persona twitter nu-anime cityscape gacha artstyle that keeps being regurgitated ad nauseam?
arknights, punishing gray raven, GFL, honkai impact, etc

>diet persona twitter nu-anime cityscape gacha artstyle
Can you explain what you mean without the buzzwords?

I am just hyped for the kemono girls.

>playing another gacha made by mihoyo after extremely stingy genshin
definitely not me

SciFi? Cyberpunk?

Anime Sci-fi taking place in a city. As opposed to Anime Fantasy taking place in not-a-city i.e. Genshin and FGO.

Streetpunk

I don't think it's supposed to be another exploration game like Genshin. It looks like it's supposed to be an arena-based beat-em-up - closer to Honkai. Which is unfortunate, because I was interested when it seemed like we'd be exploring the destabilized "Zones" they talk about.

could you jump in honkai?

Music got old fast since it loops so quickly. And if it's just just fighting mobs, where are the actual boss fights?

Thanks for explaining what you meant. I don't know then, anime cyberpunk? Neotokyo? Pop punk?

Isn't it supposed to be a roguelike? Can't really tell shit from the gameplay footage though.

Yes it does seem to be much closer to Honkai than it is to Genshin.

Yes
>The creators of Genshin Impact have revealed its latest game, Zenless Zone Zero, a ridiculously stylish roguelike with a modern setting.

Randomized rooms, enemies etc. Its gonna be great. Gacha roguelike has never been done before. Mihoyo is single-handedly saving mobile gaming.

>Another arena fighter with 1 button combos until your specials and ultimate recharge
I hate mobilefags so fucking much. I like the visuals and the audio of this game, but fuck me is the combat in these kind of games mind numbingly boring.