Bayonetta 3

It's been almost a month since the last trailer. Are you still excited, or are you in the same boat as me, and the trailer killed your excitement?

Attached: FG-PIFCXsA0IEzK.jpg (1280x720, 78.71K)

i havent cared since the first game

I'm looking forward to playing it, I'm just not in some crazy hype mode for it.

I loved Bayo 1. I loved Bayo 2. I'm hopeful Bayo 3 is as good.
Love DMC5, I hope to love Bayo 3.

Still waiting for two on PC.

pretty much this
glad it seems to be getting on track again

Who are the enemies supposed to be, now? Angels again?

Man-made bioweapons.

And did I understand that Bayo has a clone from hell? Or was that just a new outfit?

Well, it's not exactly a "clone" per se, it's just Bayonetta from another universe.

In Bayo 1 there was a timey wimey plot point where she meet her child self and confuses her adult form for her mother. THe story implied it became a closed time loop where nothing of the story points was really changed but now in bayo 3 it is implied that the Child bayo split from the story and is ending up going into a multi-verse style story.

The woke character made me decide to cancel B3.

Bayonetta has always been "woke", so that's a bit of a stupid complaint, don't you think?

wait until you learn that all the characters and art from Bayo 1 were designed by wom*n diversity hires

>woke
Ask Crapcom stop remove classic lewd

No. Stop spreading lies.
They were designs ordered by Kamiya.

That's pretty cool and I forgot about that. Looks like I need to go back and play both.

You might as well call Rodin woke for being black. You are retarded.

>You might as well call Rodin woke for being black.
Found a retard

Sometimes I wonder if people post retarded shit for (You)'s or they really believe what they're saying.

Explain how it's different, you fuck. You don't know what a punk is and call it woke.

As for 2: Mother

It called twatter life style, you douchebag idiot.

Nope. It's your own fucked mind that associates any given image with something you have seen on the internet.
Here is a picture of a character from W101. Pretty woke right? It has a rainbow so it must be about gay people. You are just try your hardest to hate something, it's baffling. As if a fucking character design could change anything about a video game.

Attached: 1650807194193.jpg (1280x720, 98.25K)

Rainbow was sign of science before mentally ill take over.

I think it would've gone down better with people if they focused on gameplay instead of story for the trailers. Still weird we didn't get a straight-up presentation of unedited gameplay.
Censored Mode is lame, especially in a series known for its fanservice, but as long as it stays a strictly optional toggle, i don't mind it that much.
New designs are hit or miss. Bayonetta looks fine, Rodin's design is lazy, new girl is a bit try hard, but i suspect it's intentional.

I like tomboys, short hair and chokers so Viola is much more coomer material to me than Bayonetta and Jeanne ever were. Her jacket and sword are also cool.

Rainbow is God's promise to mankind to never flood the Earth over.

I keep procrastinating on playing bayo 2. whether it's good or bad I feel it's worth playing so I have full perspective going into 3, seeing what was culled or kept from 2, what was removed from 1 to 2 but brought back in 3 because they realized it was good, etc.

Ah yes, a rainbow doesn't count in your dumb fuck logic. But dying your hair is automatically twitter twat and nothing else. Amazing, I think you noticed by now just how fucking stupid you are.

Stfu faggot

Attached: ps5 cover.jpg (736x1024, 133.97K)

I stopped caring when they took her long hair away.

>Ah yes, a rainbow doesn't count in your dumb fuck logic. But dying your hair is automatically twitter twat and nothing else. Amazing, I think you noticed by now just how fucking stupid you are.

>Nope. It's your own fucked mind that associates any given image with something you have seen on the internet.
Here is a picture of a character from W101. Pretty woke right? It has a rainbow so it must be about gay people. You are just try your hardest to hate something, it's baffling. As if a fucking character design could change anything about a video game.

Attached: 6FF3F412-D87A-47DB-8017-62EA82131CD6.png (860x838, 180.2K)

I've seen enough of these beautiful gook games come and go to be skeptical of this game actually coming out and not being some microtransaction nightmare.

u mad

Attached: 1635603998557.jpg (399x399, 21.87K)

I wasn't even going to play the game to begin with after I saw lesbian vergil

Does Bayo 2 emulate ok? I'm on a 3700X and 2070S