Watching streamers having fun collabing playing video games together and making a living off it

>watching streamers having fun collabing playing video games together and making a living off it
>reminded I'm a 30yo boomer stuck with a boring 9 to 5 and don't even have friends to play video games with
How do I cope with this feel Any Forums?

Attached: fight-club-movie-edward-norton-1195993.jpg (1100x618, 47.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4SMSCKOXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XL1iuROr8W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least you have a job.

quit your job and get better friends

>waaaah life isn't fair waaaaah
Kill yourself.

I wonder how much an average Twitch streamer makes if you break it down.

there are many successful, even top streamers that are older than 30 user. if you gave a fuck, you would work for it yourself and try your luck. instead you're just a bitch pitying yourself. fuck you dude

You at least needs to be entertained to watch. That means pulling jokes and dont bore the audience.

Just reconnect with old friends or make new ones. Streaming isn't fun, there's pressure to act a certain way and it's very fucking gay compared to just having the boys over for some vidya pizza and beer on a Friday or Saturday

I only watch when it is a bunch of guys playing together and having a type of fun that I cant have because my friends are fucking normies that don't play vidya

Comparison is the thief of joy. Turn youtube off don't live through other people.

buy a rope user.

You have to be like top 0.1% in viewer count on Twitch to make any worthwhile amount of money.

get out and meet people, go to a bar or hobby shop and shoot the shit, once you're amoung other human beings you'll see you really aren't uniquely autistic or a horrible person to talk to at all, you're just another schlub like every body else, you might even meet a girl and have sex

You'd really rather work in a place like this?

youtu.be/h4SMSCKOXO8

Streaming and eSports has become a soulless 9-5 corporate job too

a little jealous autists and adhd people are popular as content creators.

For me, Connordawg is a perfect streamer, even if you dislike it:
>rotate games
>play with other streamers, including vtubers
>have chemistry with them
>can pull jokes and take them

>30 years old
>still has the mentality of a teenager
Sad!

Buy a Webcam and start doing chicken dances on cam for every single subscription (if ever)

even having a few hundred viewers is good. a couple thousand is amazing. sure you aren't a millionaire but you're well off and not in the cage.

Rotating FOTM and forcing collabs is gay, but unironically. You're playing into the twitch meta and not your own person.
>b-but you have to if you want to be successful
Mega cope.

It's even fucking more than that, according to my stats i'm in the top 0.1% and I only make like $300 a month from streaming.
Luckily I also have a job so it's just a nice boost.

>top 0.1%
>posting on Any Forums
If you don't out right tell me what your channel is I will assume you're Jerma

I've come to realise that I hate Twitch chats.

They're some of the most insufferable online personalities I've ever seen.

Sounds good if you're into that but I don't watch streamers. Me and my friends streamed together for a while and it was alright but it wasn't as fun as just hanging out for the sake of hanging out, that's all I'm saying

yeah if you are some idiot who thinks he needs to be a millionaire to be happy, you can make a livable income with only a few hundred subs
it takes time to build but once you're over the threshold you can dedicate more time and effort into it to keep increasing those numbers

Average? Jack fucking shit.

bro i only have 100 average viewers I'm not some superstar.
You really are just underestimating how many 1view streamers are out there.

they all make clickbaity jootube videos for ad revenue

Supposedly going for ad sales is retarded in twitch as a streamer. That you're better off not doing twitch monetization and doing it yourself through patreon and superchat type shit. Plus if you're not monitized you can stream multiple places simultaneously.

>He streams FFXIV

>30yo boomer
That's not a thing. You weren't born in the baby boom after WWII.

Having 100 viewers puts you in the top 1% or higher of Twitch streamers. There are literally millions of people streaming with 0-1 viewers, and some of them could be genuinely entertaining but no one will ever find them because Twitch's discoverability sucks. These days you have to be a "content creator" and start on youtube/twitter or whatever where growth is possible (assuming your content is actually good) and then move over to streaming more once you already have followers.

That's because they're not allowed to stream to YouTube and YouTube sucks for vidya streaming but it's better for clips. So they stream twitch and clip em down for YouTube

Look on the brightside OP, if those streamers ever get in a situation where they need to get a real job unless they are pokimane or some shit their resume is gonna be completely blank.

Most streamers don't act like how they truly are. They put on an act that makes them more entertaining to be around

Just accept that females live on easy mode like Penguin did to cope
youtube.com/watch?v=XL1iuROr8W4

Attached: 1645400866810.jpg (1280x720, 144.02K)

Here's a fun fact for you all: There are more streamers than viewers on twitch

Attached: 1659411619865260.jpg (640x484, 42.89K)

I usually go the other way around. I find em on twitch then check their YouTube videos. YouTube is better for non vidya streaming discoverability.

Boomer colloquially means something different when people say it now. It started as a meme, kids just calling anyone older than them "boomers" as a sign of disregard.

My niece has a twitch and she tells me people treat twitch more like a social media than a streaming platform.

Huh, good point I guess
100 or so doesn't sound like a lot but like you said discoverability sucks and you need to be doing more than just appearing on twitch.
It can be hard to break into if you have no other skillsets I guess you're right.

You over estimate how not desperate companies are. I have a 2 year gap, I can get 20/hrs right now if I stop ignoring my (technically) employers calls

Difference between twitch and youtube is what happens when not live