Advance Wars

>still no news
What went wrong?

Attached: 123214.jpg (1232x1731, 886.55K)

Bound to never release until the Russia conflict end somehow. When you can see in the news things ended over there, is when this game will be released.

>what went wrong?
Nothing. This remake doesn't deserve to exist, nor it has any reason to actually.
I'm glad the ukraine shit happened so this soulless creation remains unfinished forever, people who love advance wars didn't need this remake to play it with their friends

>front mission 2 still doesn’t have a release date, just summer 2022
>it’s august
Did the mech battles happening in Ukraine force their hand on that too?

Front mission remake*

It's been silently cancelled. Nintendo's just never going to admit it.

Whoever at NoA decided to get praise-me points for tying fictional war games to real-life events, despite the fact that AW usually releases near pivotal real-life events through no fault of its own. NoJ should fire everyone involved in that decision and just let the game came out.

White people ruined things for everyone as usual

WayForward needs to burn to the ground

The game was never even coming out in Japan, the only thing NCL cares about at this point is NoA wasted a bunch of money.

fuck you faggot

So fire them for that, I don't care. But they definitely shouldn't have a job there anymore.

don't worry, russia is losing and you will get your game before the end of this year

T-trust us w-we didn't need another 6 months to fini... polish some bugs! The game is r-ready b-but ukraine and everything :^)

You can take solace in the fact there's now way WayForward isn't black listed from working on Nintendo properties after how much of a shit show this games production was.

Just in time for Taiwan.

help me! i'm winnig!

You mean East china

Today, some chinese missiles ended up in the okinawan sea, so don't expect this game soon.

Is that what Russia said when they asked North Korea for troops and equipment?

Whats wrong with Nintendo
Why do they need to delay the release this long

It'll just drop, they forgot to date it or something.

Possibly.

Metal Slug Tactics being MIA is also probably for the same reason.

Trust me, If a company stop a game about cartoonesque war because there is a real war, you don't want to play it.

Advance Wars always unperformed. It's mediocre sales aren't worth even the infinitesimal chance the remake causes backlash. Cancelling it despite the work done on it is the more sound business decision.

lol

no, it's me eating pizza without Coca cola

This. /thread

this slut is too sexy for switch console

Fucking kek.

Taiwan will easily stomp China. Asians never win when they try to invade smaller island nations.

lol don't care
Just going to keep playing AWBW