Desert kino

Desert kino.
Best AC.

Attached: AC Origins.jpg (1024x1024, 398.45K)

Are there any other desert kino games set in the Middle East or Subsaharan Africa? Origins has been scratching that itch for me for years already.

I played this game expecting basically nothing more than a virtual tourism simulator and I was STILL fucking disappointed.
It's terrible. I haven't played AssCreed since 2, so I did not know what to expect, but I was blown away by how bad these games apparently are.
How can someone put in so much fucking money, so much fucking development time and effort, and produce something so insultingly lazy and underwhelming?

Brotherhood is better, but yeah, the game is great.
Don't expect others to agree as you'll make the pirate kiddies mad.

Best asscreed by made ubisoft that makes eziocucks seethe until this day. The ending was dogshit THOUGH.

Honbestly i'm playing it right now and it's pretty fun. The combat is kinda ass but the desert kino is pretty damn enjoyable.

Far cry 2

not the best, but yes... kino

Unity and everything after is shit.
No I don't want my climbing game set in a fucking desert. Fuck off

No. Devs can't make gameplay around the desert.

No

Attached: 1618100891203.jpg (1920x1080, 251.69K)

Deserts of Kharak.

I played it because I like the setting but the story was absolute dogshit, I have no idea why it gets so much praise.

MGSV

I just started out and am roughly lvl15, any tips

Just play as a desert nomad who kills a bunch of people, the story is so whatever lmao its assassins creed. People couldnt tell you off the top of their heads what happened in for example the Assassins Creed USA

Disable leveling system.

What does that do? Remove the "fun" of collecting OP weapons? Im in towns pretty often and upgrading my weps isnt that much of a chore, although is playing like that more fun in the sense you dont have to worry about your bow not being able to one shot some basic mook?

Do you think AC3 had any redeeming qualities? Maybe just Haytham?

Attached: AC3SP 2015-08-29 19-10-27-22.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

I played AC3 a couple years ago and thought the way they handled Haytham and his friends lazy. Switching protagonists and revealing that these guys are templars isn't a really impactful twist if you completely change their personalities into cartoon villains. They might as well be different characters.

Odyssey is better in everything.

Attached: 1645349524001.png (276x361, 228.69K)

>Assassins Creed
>Kino
Take your meds, AC is dogshit