Bro you just gotta play 200 hours and it will get good

>bro you just gotta play 200 hours and it will get good

Attached: +.jpg (187x269, 13.7K)

shit game, shit community

Have you taken care of the 1000 quests before the 'end-game' user? Now you can play with humans, well if you want to.

Fuck off we're full. Can't fucking finish a Limsa quest because the instance is full gdmi

seethe more wowtranny

i'm not even very interessted in the MMO in itself, i just wanted to know if the story etc was really so great and fucking no, it's a fetch quests simulator, litteraly all quests are like that
>hey nigger go kill these sings for me please
>Kill 5 mobs (with off course absolutly no difficulty, i can alt+tab during the fight and just wait until the end)
>Hey thank you nigger you effectivly killed these mobs!

shadowbringers is kind of good but it peaks early on.
But yeah, you kind of have to stuffer through the base game and most of heavensward before it starts trying anything new.

yeah but seriously who has +200 hours to waste in a boring game
Fuck i understand now why i've seen some skip for the early story in their shop

You're right, better to just stay here and not play any video games at all

the issue with the skips is that you toss so much free xp out the window it's kind of a waste. Like you still need to have a character up to the required level the only difference is that you need to do it through the leveling roulette.

No, it's good right away actually. ARR being bad is a meme.

Yes, now stay out

>skipping the best part of the game for autistic "endgame"
MMObrain

So fren do you think i need to force myself a bit?

I played this for 500 hours, I didn't pay attention to the story at all, and I never talked to a single person. Yet I still had fun fishing.

I've also seen that it's not even the worst part, after ARR there will be a string of litteraly 100 fetchquests

That's the trudge. I found ARR to be fine when I first ran it last year, although it has been trimmed down over the years, but the bridge between ARR and HW was painful until the very end once it all came together. Still loved it all, but I can see people burning out there.

The reason why people complain about ARR isn't because of the main story, it's the post main story quests.
Those are mandatory, give no meaningful rewards until the very end(IE everything is powercrept super hard) and is even longer than the main story.
Like they've had to patch out a good portion of the filler and it's still unbearably long.

FF after 7 was never good

except it never actually gets good and its just a readathon about random shit

baby's first mmorpg?
the grind is the content, you play non-stop for two months then you get to end game content and meet people to continue that monthly grind
you pay for what you get

Why did this game mindbreak so many people?

Single player game lobby with multiplayer tacked on

>Play for 1hour
>Game gets good
>Play for 200 hours
>Game keeps getting better and better

Attached: 1606125763443.gif (200x199, 442.25K)

The most boring 200 hours in any game you will ever play. Literally puts you to sleep

No stay away from FFXIV, I don’t need more of you niggers being shitty in dungeons not using their skills right.

It's a shame they wasted the best FF story on an MMO and all the downsides that come with it.

Is post-ARR really that bad or is it just people having their eyes on HW and not caring about it?
It's been years but while I remember myself being giddy to get to HW, the only thing so actively bad I remember it was the Titan questline.

I wish they would patch in more of the duty supports. Going in blind is fun.
I don't want to look up guides for certain fights but I'm gonna feel like an asshole if I'm the only sprout and blatantly eating mechanics when other people are just trying to level up quickly and get out of there.

Guide us, O mighty Fury
Guide us to victory!

Attached: King_Thordan_I.jpg (700x903, 175.54K)

People cry and piss at the thought of *gasp* READING

Attached: 1656706299923.png (1109x925, 1.93M)

It’s a bit of a slog with having to refight primals and takes a bit to get moving but when dudes in blue outfits start to show up it gets better

200 hours is a light estimate. More like 1700 hours