King of Dragon Pass

>hard difficulty
>do literally anything
>it fails
How the fuck are you supposed to play this?

Attached: king of dragon pass2.png (640x480, 490.6K)

Praise Elmal harder

Terrible game. Nothing is explained and its all RNG

Have you guys played the sequel? I didn't like it as much. Plus, the actually good campaign still hasn't been developed by devs and it's been 3 fucking years

The ui leaves a bit to be desired and it's not quite horse enough but I really liked the combat

Get good.

Don't play hard difficulty.

Every difficulty below hard rigs in your favor. Hard is the unmodified game. It's pure.

How does combat work, actually? I never got those commands and the difference between them

It's a dynamic story telling game. The game itself has good balancing too, if you're not doing too well because of your actions, the game will throw some positive events your way.
Eh, it's kinda rock paper scissors. I think once you learn which tribe follows with archetype it's just a matter of pairing tactics properly.

I never knew if I should hate the ducks or like the ducks.

First both sides clash, then there's a melee.
>Charge
Prevents enemy prayer rituals from working, largest bonus from winning the clash.
>Maneuver
Bonus in home terrain.
>Skirmish
If both sides pick this, the melee never happens and people walk off.
>Evade
Lowest chance of success but minimizes casualties. Can sometimes even win.

What about melee combat actions? Do they work based on some stats or something? Like, what is "Fight cleverly" and etc

man i love this game, played it so much

RTFM

Are there any games like this one?

None except the sequel.

What are most important stats in this game? Rank em from best to worst, please. I am scrub at this but want to get better

Combat
Magic
Bargaining
Leadership
Plants
Custom
Animals

Crusader Kings 2?

Why not 3?

Skills don't matter. Focus on treasure and cows.

lul