How does this work so well

youtube.com/watch?v=qKpuzk6Mry4

Attached: peterstein.png (1271x621, 542.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDj_ipV8K4U
youtube.com/watch?v=MHKoxUD83kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a fag and so are (You)

Attached: 1629933631846.jpg (601x625, 36.57K)

the king of incels

Because he's a politically loaded radical retard with a knack for laughable melodramatic speaking, just like CnC characters are and the B-list actors that portray them.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDj_ipV8K4U

Attached: 1650630473870.png (1018x760, 1.7M)

Juden petestein

Its hilarious how he makes faggots cry. He never even said anything right wing, its just common sense like boys shouldnt cut their balls and free speech is essential for a democracy. Does this upset you?

>wow setting a goal allows you to perceive steps in order to reach said goal
>wow so much wisdom
>this was definitely not common sense to all people with a fucking brain
all this shows was that most people are too fucking retarded to set a goal in life
the same kind of people who go "waaaah this game is boring i have nothing to play"

>peterson
>radical
leftoids are ever-delusional as always

Did it change your life when he told you to clean your room?

gb2/pol/ incel

Because he's got a really fuckin' weird cadence and voice that match the shitty voice acting of sillywood games.

I read the guy's 12 Rules for Life and it was the most retarded shit.
One chapter was all about how you shouldn't be depressed because lobsters exist.

No. Did it change yours when he when he told you not to mutilate yourself?

I dont know what the og voice acting or context is so youtubereddit reccing these videos just confuses me

imagine being a faggot throwing a hissy fit in a three piece suit

that's not what that chapter was about at all. that chapter was about how depression and low confidence can be an effect of a hierarchical social system instinctively built into animals even those as primitive and distant as lobsters.
it's not like the dude ever claimed to be saying something people didn't already know he's just a therapist that communicated in a way people gravitated to for a while.

jordan peterson seems like such a conflicting character since on one hand he seems pretty well informed and has interesting takes about psychology and other shit, but on the other hand he really loves arguing about inane bullshit like whether you can wear lipstick at work or whatever, presumably because it makes him more money. plus i'm convinced he might be kinda retarded with that all-beef diet thing that he insists is curing all his mental issues and giving him insane vigor or whatever. i don't think he needs to be vilified, i think those benzos must have fucked up his brain big time or something

this guy is a literal pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=MHKoxUD83kA

>Juden Peterstein

America will be nuked
allah wills it

He's a silver-tongued snake oil salesman hawking cheap platitudes to fools.
Dress it up however you want.

what snake oil is he selling, a book?

>wow people vary greatly in cognitive ability
>but NO NO NO DON'T COMPARE COGNITIVE ABILITY BETWEEN ETHNICITIES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>also JEWS ARE SMARTER
peterson is a fucking coward who tells others to speak the truth but STILL bends the truth to his will
I think god should give him 3 more benzo withdrawals maybe then he'll fucking get it

hope he reads this bro

I dont like how he pushes his christfaggotry bullshit everywhere but aside from that I don't see how he's wrong about anything

Cheer up, there's a hierarchy hard wired into your nervous system, you should be happy that chad gets all the girls and you're a virgin because that's western civilization :)

>snake oil salesman
His book has good, if simple advice. It's not fucking snake oil. I don't watch any of this stuff, but he's clearly a good orator and an intelligent man. I don't think a lot of his views are inherently bad anyway, what is it, keep your living space clean, live decently as a man and dress well?

incels are zionists?