What made you buy PS5 user-kun

What made you buy PS5 user-kun

Attached: 1659549812665581m.jpg (1024x577, 49.66K)

>buy a pc and have every new game be ps4 ports
vs
>buy a ps5 and have every game be ps4 ports that have a ps5 version which looks better than pc on ultra
>be able to play the sequels without waiting half a decade and playing shovelware in the meantime

Attached: 1614306408607.jpg (2560x1453, 283.85K)

>4k on ps5 for $500
not bad. better than the $500 elden ring pc builds that play the game at the same level as a ps4 or xbox one

I honestly dont see a point in buying a ps5

>literal 5 games in the past years its been out
>Over priced
>Ugly design
>Every game playable for it is some shitty spiderman beatem up or some indie shit nobodys heard of

Id rather save my money haha

Timed exclusives

I hit that middle button all the time. Why is that button so big?

I wanted to play multiplats at higher framerate because I'm a trophy autist that won't play on PC because steam has SAM.

I have yet to see Neptunia or Atelier on Xbox and the PC versions always have cut content that has to be extracted from a hacked switch in the case of the past few gust games

Shortages make people buy them for fear of not being able to get one

Attached: F4B704A9-AAB0-4765-B842-F8EBC211BBB9.jpg (1125x907, 110.66K)

PS4 disc drive died. Also FFXVI.

I had the chance to buy it 5 times now and every time I decided to pass on it during checkout because it has no games.

It's not 4k but nobody expects snoys to know technical stuff so it's ok.

I stumbled upon a restock at a walmart last year and figured I better buy it while I have the chance

so far I've finished Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart and Spiderman Miles Morales on it. I mostly just play my PS4 games on it.

Desu Stranding Directors Cuts

Attached: 20220725_214834.jpg (3840x2160, 691.48K)

So I could properly play genshin.
It runs like absolute crap on ps4.

GT7
I regret it

i got an xbox sex instead because i held on to a small library of xbox original and 360 games from my youth that work on the system, desperatley want them to include my coomer volleyball games in backward compatibility mode though, surprised these were missed when most of team ninjas older games are working, oh yea and theres a few non exclusives coming out that might be good too, i guess, most new games seem to be kind of garbage though, so I'm not too invested in which one has better exclusives

Attached: doax.jpg (475x435, 25.91K)

Didnt feel like upgrading my computer and I wanted to play current gen shit

PC gaming is the most soulless shiet ever.

none I Hate the PlayStation controllers the joysticks are in a horrible place

I already had a PC and Switch but my PS4 sounded like a racecar every time I turned it on, so I signed up with Sony to get one directly and got it at MSRP.

oh yeah
paying twice for the privilege of p2p connections and planned obsolescence with bonus soldered ssd, now that's fucking amazing
fucking retard