Would you willingly elect a bald man with no wife and children into a political office? I wouldn't...

Would you willingly elect a bald man with no wife and children into a political office? I wouldn't. Why are citizens in Persona 5 so stupid? Your country's leaders represents your people, it's embarrassing for that leader to have no hair or mate.

Attached: Masayoshi_Shidou.png (500x421, 85.64K)

Wtf I recognize that guy, he likes Binding of Isaac?

He has a wife and he technically has a child

The real fucking cancer is those tinted fucking glasses. If you wear tinted glasses, fuck you.

is that kamiya

>bald
>faggy chin fuzz
>tinted glasses for his poor eyeballs :(((
Wouldn't elect
Captcha: T0MMY

>big rich dude with lots of money spend hundred of them to advertisting as the good guy
>the drones believe him to be a good guy due to influences from various media (news, social media, tv, billboards, etc)
>elect him
>everything turn into shit
democracy 101

>AS I'VE LEGISLATED 10000000000x, INSECTS WHO CANT SPEAK JAPANESE ARE BLOCKED FROM MY COUNTRY

Should've invested that money in hair transplants.

Implying Americans wouldn't pick this as their president

Attached: True_Masayoshi_Samael_Shido.png (780x959, 1.01M)

But that's not who he really is. Like how everyone imagines they're gigachads when they can't bench more that 200lbs and they're under 6'0

Why is he so... BALD??

Did you miss the part where he literally brainwashed them into mindless NPCs?

He admits to his crimes and they're like HOLY SHIT for a good 5 minutes, but then their NPC scripts kick back in and they talk about how awesome he'll be as a leader.

why are americans so obsessed with hair

No

Attached: AA3DD603-218C-48AE-AB72-C82CBE9D4687.jpg (1920x1080, 263.9K)

Other people can't achieve that level of shadow natty. His ego and knowledge of pscience made Samael an invincible giga chad.

There are literally millions of people simping for a fat orange shitposting retard. The richest man in the world that millions simp over is a weird looking stuttering retard from south africa that had a super receding hairline 10 years ago (had surgery to "correct" it)

Yes OP, it is easily possible.

Because they're losing theirs and unlike women who cope by trying to normalize their flaws, men will shit all over it instead.

He looks like an absolute chad, what other reason do I need?

Attached: 1644522800933.jpg (1024x756, 115.79K)

Nonreproductives should ever hold office.

You didn't have any kids yourself Abe. Ripperoni already.

>Would you willingly elect a bald man with no wife and children into a political office?
I would see it as a sign that he has no distractions and he can focus on working for the people. When you become a public figure you consecrate yourself to your country. If you have a family you either do a terrible job by trying to be a father and husband or become distant due to your duties.

isn't it because Yaldy has been slowly brainwashing the populace over the course of the game?

The game should've ended there.

Because in persona adults are retarded on purpose to sell it to teenagers and inmatures