Everywhere I look

>everywhere I look
>this game has positive reviews
>no one is pissed they lied about making a remake
I can't share a planet with these people.

Attached: why.png (949x453, 718.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0?t=26
engadget.com/2015-06-17-final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-e3-2015.html
polygon.com/2015/12/7/9861366/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-be-bigger-than-the-original-made-in
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/kitase-and-nomura-explain-why-final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-a-multi-part-series/
gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/04/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-game-informer.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off then. bye.

i am pissed about it, now im not looking foward to the rest of this mess, but that's about it i don't need to spend the rest of my life seething about yet another fanfiction made into a game, the original is always there to play as it was meant to, im glad that they at least stopped pretending that the remaining entries were gonna be anything like the original tho

Just kill yourself my dude, breathe in carbon monoxide it's painless and nobody will miss you

cloud is a cute tho :)

It’s better than the original

Because it's a good game. Seethe.

If you're still seething about it by the time it reached Steam, you obviously wouldn't buy the game. The people buying it on Steam have known it wasn't a remake for over two years and still thought it worthwhile to buy.
It's like how Death Stranding got low reviews on release, but by the time it came to Steam, people knew what to expect and only interested people purchased it.

Attached: literally OP.jpg (500x534, 41.77K)

1) Most people who play vidya in 2020+2 are normfags who never played the original
2) Most people will eat up the garbage squeenix shits out
3) I wouldn't call it terrible, but the gameplay is aids and the maps are too linear. Two things squeenix doesn't understand (they are retarded)

But it is a remake. Semantics. Would you prefer a remaster of the original game?

>they lied about making a remake
But they didn't. They remade the game, remade the story, remade the timeline. Because it's a time travel sequel. What you wanted was a remaster, which they never said they were doing.

Why do gamers not understand that a remake can take liberties with the source material?

>this same false flag circlejerk from yesterday

This is all casuals, shills and Compilation autists.
Why would someone who loved the original play that aberration and not the original?

Attached: 1322972786068.jpg (600x433, 37.44K)

>Remaster vs remake again
That's not how those terms are used, and you giving them different definitions does not change how they are used. Remake is used for a game being completely remade: Metroid Zero Mission is a Remake of the original Meroid.
A Remaster is taking the original game and prettying it up or adding QoL changes. The FFVIII Remaster is a remaster.

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)

Loved it

>>no one is pissed they lied about making a remake
Why would I get pissed? They didn't lie about making a remake or remaking the game. They were incredibly upfront from practically the first announcement in 2015 that a) it's not going to be a full remake and that it's only going to be the Midgar section and b) they're going to take come creative liberties with the source material to make it 'new' to veterans.

Not only that, but the game is legitimately fantastic. And before you start, I don't care about your bullshit little nitpicks.. The game has it's faults, I'm not saying it's perfect. But it's still legitimately fantastic.

>Remake is used for a game being completely remade
So what 7R is
>A Remaster is taking the original game and prettying it up or adding QoL changes
So what antis wanted

>Not overwhelmingly positive
Just filter by negative reviews and you'll feel better

This is just not true.

Its not supposed to be a 1:1 Remake, but rather a "Remake" of the timeline (after you defy the spooky ghosts). Technically, its a different game/version than OG FF7. Its not a bad game either in my opinion, even if they could have made improvements.

Attached: 1sz6wsjeztz71.jpg (933x1244, 232.6K)

why the fuck would they unironically put "REMAKE" in the title of the game if they weren't up to some shenanigans? think about it for more than one second next time.

You sound like a Karen
Are you a fucking girl?

It wasn't completely remade though, only like 1/5th of it was remade. And even then, the plot is basically entirely different.

Ywnbaw

People who never saw the original star wars trilogy are also saying the new star wars movies are great.
It's just a generation thing.

Attached: >VIIfags.png (1226x851, 1.07M)

>only like 1/5th of it was remade
They were open about that
>And even then, the plot is basically entirely different.
So they remade it

Thread theme:
youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0?t=26

Attached: Whispers_swarm_Aerith_at_the_Shinra_HQ_from_FFVII_Remake.jpg (1920x1080, 227.31K)

>haven't played 7
>play 7R
>"OMG I'm such a huge fan of Fantasy now!!"
That is the 6 remake audience.

i think the remake sucks which is why i didnt buy it or think about it.

imagine getting pissed at a video game

I don't think anyone expected a 1:1 remake. The spooky ghosts/fucking up the timeline were never mentioned in any of the advertising, though. Everything they were advertising looked like it was going to be faithful with some additions to flesh out the world a bit more. It's misleading as fuck, no one can deny that.

I almost never see praise for nu-Star Wars. Not from anyone worth caring about anyways. Most of the praise I see is from r*ddit. And that's just mostly The Last Jedi. Still garbage but not as garbage as saying the whole thing is good.

Then don't sell it as FF7.
Which they did.

engadget.com/2015-06-17-final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-e3-2015.html

polygon.com/2015/12/7/9861366/final-fantasy-7-remake-will-be-bigger-than-the-original-made-in

novacrystallis.com/2015/12/kitase-and-nomura-explain-why-final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-a-multi-part-series/

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/04/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-game-informer.aspx

etc etc etc. If you're surprised by the fact that it isn't the entire game or that they decided to change some things in the story then you literally did not pay attention to a single bit of news about the game outside of the very first initial teaser trailer way the fuck back in 2015.

I may remember having see them in a trailer, but yes, you make a good point.

Attached: 1630996732341.png (1020x1021, 639.38K)

It's a remake of 7, which they sold as 7 Remake.

>noooo my deviantart-bait edgelord animu game for 12 year olds got disrespected by the original creators 20+ years after it was released