Stray

Was it THAT bad?

Attached: 1638571230641.png (544x628, 35.34K)

stray is not even a game, its a walking simulator. Still he is a tranny shizo faggot. Fuck him

This nigger really shat out a rant about Stray while cracking fucking Dying Light 2 lmao.

Tl;Dr
Ps:
Lmfao uwnbaw

it's a fucking indie game why make a big deal about it being played

Based tranny cracker

This is why i do not use cracked games anymore and i would rather play retro gaming or TES games in general.
look at this degenerate tranny fuck, and the sheep who pays almost 1k for a fucking cracked game?

Bring Razor 1911 and xForce back from Denuvo's offices.

the tranny is a victimist degenerate sickfuck who even went to cry at crackwatch reddit along with fitgirl over the recent cracking of blizzard games made by the blizzless team

If you're going to complain about a fun game, don't compare it to RDR2. I had more fun with 3 hours of Stray than I did with 200 hours of running through the desert.

nobody would've cared if not for the cat.
the game is on rails and has next to no fail states.

it's gone home if it had a cat, had better lighting and was 4 hours long.

Yes and I agree with her. If you like or played Stray you are reddit-tier faggot.

Stray is the Gone Home of this decade.

At the risk of not fitting in the cool kids club I gotta ask
Literally who

Learn to read. The schizo tranny doesn't like RDR2 either.

the only person standing against modern DRM

>her

>200 hours of running through the desert
You don't get to go to the desert until postgame. Why the fuck were you playing it so long?

empress is fucking nuts lmao.sucks she's the only one cracking those games, because one day she's gonna go off the deep end

I miss the days of chiptunes and cracktros filled with greets to various other groups, NFOs that proclaimed how the group making the release is looking for "nothing but competition", even nukes weren't as rude as today and usually got accompanied by a proper release to show how it's done
Why all the hate now?

Is that Empress?
Her rants are so funny.

>a mindbroken tranny has better taste in games than Any Forums
Based.

>she

And yet surprisingly both are simple but good.

but newfag Any Forumstards will agree with the tranny out of contranianism because none of these newfags plays videogames at all.
they are phonefags

All cracking teams were paid by Sony aka DENUVO to quit or work for them.
those who didn't were ratted by empress the tranny

Attached: V after gaymergate and the 2016 elections.png (264x1608, 68.47K)

he types like he has a time machine straight to something awful

So only trannies hate this game, that explains Any Forumss reaction.

>Her
Ayyy

Attached: 1643836722527.png (640x850, 689.62K)

can't wait for him to flip his lid and insert some kind of keylogger crypto-stealer malware just like that one troon who hijacked some github repo to wipe all databases with a russian ip. trannys are the biggest powder keg in software and I can't wait for it to explode

I really would’t dare to install anything on my computer that has been touched by someone with so much pent-up schizo rage energy