>game lets you summon creatures

Attached: KINO.webm (1280x720, 605.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3d_wC9PJcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zRXEZSGzAxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bayoneta probably.

>yaoi hands

Can't wait for chainsaw man to become the next fotm show and get forgotten almost immediately

>anime

Getting Jujutsu Kaisen vibes ngl. That shit fell off too.

What is it about this shit that draws in the most genuinely retarded kids possible?

>game lets you have slime pets and enslave women

Manga already was that.

OP, go to Any Forums and leave us be.

But enough about Any Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3d_wC9PJcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zRXEZSGzAxk

looks like kino is back on the menu boys

>Literal daily threads about it even before the continuation along with Fire Punch
>Board gets spammed every time Fujimoto does a new one shot
Sure

This shit is only impressive because of the animation. It's like going to a Michael Bay movie to see how good special effects look these days.
"Chainsaw man" sounds like the name of a show that runs in the background on a tv in an actual show.

Attached: 1631177378275.jpg (421x421, 62.47K)

God, please let the anime change the ending. I want Denji and Power to be happy together.

Attached: Denji And Power 8525538424060425831612-2.png (2005x2114, 3.34M)

Eh, Power is a retarded child so there's no romance and she isn't hot.
That loser girl is best girl.

the massive hype is mostly because of the manga readers wanting to see the bizarreness of the manga expanded upon via good visuals and sound effects, so on one hand you're not wrong, on another hand, that's exactly what most of the people expect..?

You've watched it already? Damn tell us some numbers

(you)

>I want _____ to be happy

things that will never happen in a fujimoto story

mindbroken snkuck/mhautist/blackedcocklover

Honestly I think it'll be the next AoT or something like that. Even people who don't watch anime will know about it and rate it highly.

I'm really not looking forward to the amount of forced memes this anime will spawn.

Why the fuck would you think about an anime for more than a month

Agni got somewhat a good ending
crazy to think a protag that slaughters thousands of people including orphans and bangs his "sister" gets away with everything
it will never get adapted

KINO

Attached: 16329484853.jpg (1920x1080, 151.83K)

You are so fucking wrong holy shit

PS2-tier CGIfest

le jaded boomer

>Even people who don't watch anime will know about it and rate it highly.
This is a lie. Hell it didn't even sell as well as pre-anime AoT

>Honestly I think it'll be the next AoT or something like that.
This is just is straight up delusional. Nobody outside of reddit gives a shit about this and it's far too out there for normies.

I just want it to come out so I can get my hit of animated Power

>Power is a retarded child
She's CUTE and it's part of her appeal and carefree nature (you) tasteless sperg. She also becomes a lot more down-to-earth in the last chapters for your knowledge.

>There's no romance
Their interactions and chapters with them together are the best things in the entire manga and their relationship is the most genuine in the whole story. Denji had the best and most honest relationship with Power than with any other girl in the series. He saw her as a sister but it's pretty obvious that she clearly felt something for him. Also implied kiss in the last panel.

>SHE ISN'T HOT
Off yourself sir fucking ASAP.

Attached: 1653195384366.png (848x664, 1.03M)

Chainsaw man is pure unfiltered kino, kino enough to ovedose a small Amish child even. I do not like that retards are going to cling to it even more after the anime but there's nothing I can do about that, except spoil Power's and Aki's deaths.

Mob is airing this fall too?? I finally have something to look forward to

>ywn be leglocked by Power on a daily basis

When does the irony end so we can legit diagnose everyone who thinks like this as mentally retarded.

>Hell it didn't even sell as well as pre-anime AoT

Cope retard, it already has 15 million copies in circulation with only 11 volumes

Attached: 1634281917798.jpg (1920x1080, 245.1K)

Power can't die though, she just gets reborn in hell