Best youtuber that plays factorio?

I’m trying to get the ins and outs of the game and have been watching various videos on YouTube. So far most of the videos are people who play a bunch of other games and play factorio once or twice.
“I save the world using communism” absolute cringe
“I destroy this planet using capitalism” cringe, any based factorio YouTubers?

Attached: BA91C4F1-F2DE-41DF-ABC2-3D746E2F052D.jpg (300x168, 16.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o6UvJIdPNq5ty6pevLLya8q29eeTLgl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just play the game yourself

nigga what?

Factario is streamlined enough that even a complete raging retard like me figured it out without watching any YouTube tutorials. You're an autistic zoomer faggot who won't even attempt to figure the game out. you're so fucking lazy that you use two examples from the same youtuber to make your dumb point. I hate you. faggots like you are the reason videogames have been dumbed down and filled with microtransactions instead of compelling mechanics and level design. You've never worked for anything in your life and you will ammount to nothing. your faggotry will be the end of your family line and im happy about it. I hope you fucking die like a dog in the street you autistic little adhd having FAGGOT

also Mandlore's vid is a great introduction to the game

Attached: 1658139469743570.png (783x810, 965.04K)

Im retarded, yes, but I’m a faggot now for wanting to watch a youtuber play the game and see what sort of strategies or mods he’s using?

DoshDoshington does some pretty good vids, though I wouldn't recommend them for 'how to' style videos.

>I’m a faggot
Yes. Coming up with your own strategy is the whole point. If you copy some dickhead on youtube you're literally outsourcing the fun.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4o6UvJIdPNq5ty6pevLLya8q29eeTLgl

OP is a fag. And yes, I will spoonfeed OP

>why do you watch how a master paints? just splash paint around until it works!

False equivalence. The purpose of a game is to have fun. But by all means, have someone tell you what to do or import their blueprints. Just don't come complaining that the game is boring.

>Calling 40 hours of unedited gameplay a "guide"

OP the reason we don't want you to watch YouTube is because YouTubers main bus and main busses are the most bring way possible to play the game. Just figure it out for yourself, like a puzzle game. You don't look up "strategies" for a puzzle game

No mods are needed on your first few playthroughs

>calling 40 hours of unedited lecture a "class"

It would take me maybe twenty minutes tops to explain how to build a megabase.

Attached: i cant stream.gif (400x225, 777.61K)

Its not false, learning techniques from better people is important in all fields. Learning tricks is not the same as downloading a full factory blueprint

>can't come up with own strategies
>can't look up mods himself
jesus fucking christ just quicken the process and kill yourself right now instead of being a useless eater for 20 more years

the game isn't difficult just play it you retard

not that user
yes it is false, because you can't literally copy a painting but you DO literally copy someone else's solution to a logistical engineering problem
fucking retard kill yourself right now

I'm busy

Attached: sasdfgqergADseqweerg.png (1920x997, 624.97K)

don't ruin it to much for yourself with blueprints.
Spaghetti>mall
Turn off biters while learning, it's a huge annoying timesink