Why though?

Why though?

Attached: why grid.jpg (1200x675, 92.04K)

It’s called a phone you fucking zoomer

I always wanted a mouse with lots of buttons.
Not like that though.

Great mouse, shame the middle mouse button had a known fault and would snap quite early

mmo mouse

Once you get used to an MMO mouse it's impossible to ever go back to a regular one. It's useful in almost every game and also for productivity.

>*scroll wheel malfunction after a couple of months in your path*

For me, it's the Logitech G600. The best MMO mouse.

I have a mouse with side buttons but I only use two of them and I really should remap the back button because I keep hitting it accidentally.

If I used a mouse like this I'd still only use like 5 buttons (1, 2, 3, 4 ,7) because the rest is too far from my thumb's resting position.

piece of shit mouse and piece of shit software. use the razer naga instead, it still has shit software but at least tge mouse itself isnt gargabe in its best state.

I had a Naga and the RMB stopped working after a few months. Refunded and swapped for the Logitech 2 years ago and it still works.

there's a screw you can undo to change the positioning of the buttons and slide them further or closer it's kinda nice

don't buy anything corsair, not only is it a rip off but those range of keyboards and mice had a serious hardware/firmware bug that broke everything and they quickly dropped it and made it so the future updates to software weren't compatible with the broken hardware range. I'll never give any money to those german kikes.

Attached: 71aD3ncHi7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1225, 122.34K)

The Naga was my first MMO mouse and the scroll wheel died. I tried replacing it with chink parts but it still didn't work. I currently have a G600 and it has outlasted it, but I can tell the scroll wheel on this will go at some point too.

k95/scimitar only work on icue 3.38

I tought the same, but then you find more things you want to add
it's a sippery slope and once you get used to it you can never go back

ill buy a mouse like this when i can find one without planned obsolescence

My dad got me one of those "mmo" mice like a decade ago despite the fact I never played mmos and the extra mouse buttons are actually really nice to have. Even today I make sure my mouse has a numpad on it. One of those weird things I didnt think I would like but its actually really nice when you get used to it.

>when i can find one without planned obsolescence
Just build one yourself by that point. You really only have to deal with the buttons and springy parts since that's what they make easier to break.