If you snipe in multiplayer FPS games, you are a sociopath and a pussy

If you snipe in multiplayer FPS games, you are a sociopath and a pussy.

Attached: bringing in the sheaves.gif (400x310, 1.55M)

dont move predictably and snipers arent a problem

>dude just dodge the bullets
>walk without rhythm to avoid the 50 cal

Attached: matrix dodge.jpg (400x300, 20.46K)

im trying to win not play games with you, my strats win.

>dont walk in straight line
>dont walk in big open areas
>never get hit again

as the great war philosopher once said
>he who hits the enemy first wins
>he who destroys his enemy with overwhelming force wins
Ghandi, before the nukes

just kill the sniper then??

heres your map bro

Attached: 1651213126359.png (900x573, 688.96K)

Scrub mindset

heres your problem. stop playing bf2042.

/k/ommandos, how inaccurate is the OP image?

Honestly FUCK sniper rifles, I get the appeal of being a sneaky long ranged assassin but it's absolutely agonizing to fight against.
>lol git gud you should have known there's an asshole with the reflexes of a cyborg watching you from the other side of the map with a 1-hit-instkill weapon.
Fuck off

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (429x479, 43.33K)

actually, that's been debunked. if you kill your enemies, they win. the science on that is pretty much settled.

closest thing you'll get to that is a takedown rifle. AK47s do not do this. also that sight would be fuckin out of zero all the time.
not sure if they have takedowns that aren't 22s or pistol calibers. generally they're for backpacker/survival situations

>my lack of map knowledge is other peoples fault
gitgud fag. after you lose your head a few more times maybe you'll finally stop carelessly running into killzones.

cope seethe etc

Attached: monster dong.gif (320x240, 1.26M)

>Hell Let Loose

Now that is a big boner

Attached: 20190725222341.jpg (1280x720, 170.06K)

Honestly, I don't really snipe, per se. I'll stick on iron sights and go to town at mid-range. A lot more fun that way.

No you git gud and learn to move and shoot at the same time and aim without zooming.

Snipers are easy to counter.
You just flank them.

Sniping is comfy. Set up your nest, place your claymores, put some music or a podcast on and and wait for your prey to walk by.

>enemy discovers him
>he blows his fucking brains out
That dude was pretty badass

Attached: 1636678372945.png (1000x751, 698.26K)

Looks cool
What anime

That’s why they are a problem, I don’t want to slide jump the entirety of the match. They just aim at the fucking spawn and shoot anybody that doesn’t move. Multiplayer games are garbage, specially crossplay with PC virgins

The appeal is quickscoping people at mid-close range.

If you play FPS games, you are a school shooter and an incel

Trigun, one of the only good anime

you should thank your lucky stars all you have to do is dodge bullets, that's the easy part. in my day we had to avoid indestructible undodgeable instantly lethal proximity detonating claymores and the snipers would just dolphin dive around planting them mid combat

It's both. Clean one shot brings me joy.