SOVL

SOVL

Attached: MoP.jpg (1060x1500, 290.01K)

> anything past wotlk
> soul

fuck off

tab targeting gameplay has always been and always will be shit no matter what way you put it

>great raids with the exception of SoO going on way too long
>timeless isle was the some of the best open world content there was
>best class balance and the golden era for arena pvp
yeah im thinking its based

all of it made irelevant by retards going "lol kungfu panda"

basado

Attached: 1542165432.png (533x488, 236.38K)

MoP had the best gameplay and class design, WotLK was second

>Any expansion over vanilla
This is bait

cringe list

Vanilla had the best playerbase but that's it.

>wotlk and tbc over vanilla
You have to be 18+ to post here, the only expansions that should be in S tier are vanilla and MoP

>best classes
>then put some retard who plays on a drawing pad in charge
>Class Design has been fucked ever since

Attached: 1376898492160.gif (528x297, 508.87K)

People hate on it because they got shit at the game once more keybindings were needed. MoP was objectively amazing, you know, if you didn't fucking suck.

>muh vanilla
imagine having rose tinted goggles even after classic. the only good thing about vanilla was the people, and if you disagree with this then explain why nobody is playing classic era servers

>worst raids
>worst balance
>worst pvp
>brain dead gameplay
>S tier
You niggers are the worst

its by definition the best pvp because it has world pvp, and pvp is the most important aspect. otherwise i would rate tbc because it didnt homogenize classes like wrath

You can't compare classic to vanilla. We had a completely different mindset back then from now. I played vanilla religiously, but couldn't give a shit about classic.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

When the game truly died, killed by Chinese marketing to a Disney Pixar film

thats exactly why its not S tier, because there is objectively nothing good about with the exception of the 2004 community.

>talking about pvp
>mentions tbc
heartbeat procs, resists galore, mace stuns et al.
TBC has/had the worst PVP available in WoW. At least classic had some world pvp despite suffering from the same problems

>rng pvp
no thanks id rather my 5 min cd not get resisted as a result of a dice roll

Wont speak for other people but I feel the same about classic tbc and wotlk. I just couldn't care less. I've already done the expansions, why would I want to play them again? I'd still give wotlk S, for its time.