AAAAA NO PLEASE I DIDNT KNOW WHINING ABOUT RANDOM CRITS WHICH ARE AN INTENDED MECHANIC TO UNCLOG CHOKEPOINTS AND KEEP...

>AAAAA NO PLEASE I DIDNT KNOW WHINING ABOUT RANDOM CRITS WHICH ARE AN INTENDED MECHANIC TO UNCLOG CHOKEPOINTS AND KEEP THE GAME FROM SLOWING WAS BAD, I PROMISE TO NOT DO IT ANYMORE AIIEEEEE!!

Attached: 1659415384208941.png (873x584, 740.26K)

are crits the tool of justice?

Attached: phlogtard.jpg (1920x1080, 360.28K)

>keep the game from slowing down
what about when defense gets them which is more often the case by the core design of the mechanic

i actually beat uncle dane in a casual match the other day.

>comp tf2
lmao

The Dane of my existence

in my 4000+ hours of tf2 i can only recall a single instance of a random crit unequivocally breaking a stalemate

if your game needs an rng mechanic to work properly then it's not worth playing

Attached: delusional.gif (186x146, 32.76K)

who are you lying for

crits just aren't good for breaking stalemates, it's why the kritzkrieg is never run on offense. if you really want a le fonny reddit rng game mechanic that breaks stalemates, then random ubercharge needs to be a thing

It's more likely he pushed your faggot shit in.
>s-some random faglord in casual could beat Uncle Dane!
fucking kek

sounds like some no-life loser who takes pride in being good at a children's game

did... did I just die faster than anticipated? AHHHHHHHHHH I'M HAVING A FUCKING MELTDOWN SHIT GAME I HAVE TO WAIT 10 SECONDS I CAN'T SNEED

but i bet when that exact same situation something you personally dislike that's completely different and the entire game needs to be fundamentally changed as a result of that, right?

Attached: sniper_holdontoyourhead.jpg (462x259, 25.32K)

no, now stop stirring shit you absolute woman

i'll never understand tf2 autists. thousands of hours in the game and never given a shit about random crits whether they're on or off. it's a game where you can walk around a corner and die. just have fun, who cares

bring back the old crit curve

>uh, no actually, instantly dying from full health to a random crit is totally epic and hilarious and instantly dying from full health to a sniper just isn't because that's what the narrative says, and if you disagree then you're not pointing out hypocrisy in the hivemind, you're just stirring shit
form your own opinions you massive faggot. that goes for everyone in these dogshit threads that repeat the same rhetoric on repeat like you're fucking npc's.

I never really got why random crits were bad. The only time I can even picture being killed by one was a random splash from a rocket. Do people really go beserk over random crits? I mean theres about 10million ways to die completly randomly in that game. Ide get more upset over a flanking phlog honestly.

>beating one specific person
>in a team game
>ina casual team game
>in a casual team game where people make literal congas and roleplay as pacifists with the other team
You probably believe your statement, which is the saddest part

forgot pic

Attached: riSuoviKNcWiNDL2gBN0x2EhbLAv4oBsgU9szO2DepY.jpg (900x714, 111.12K)

why do you post like this?

if they removed sniper I'd be sad because it takes away the easiest fag to blow up with stickies

lmao no you fucking retard. I fucking hate these newfags that started playing in 2015 (at best) shilling for these completely retarded changes like removing crits or gimping sniper. The only major change tf2 needs is bringing back quickplay and reverting sandman/ambassador nerfs.

Well said, guy from Any Forums

>UNCLOG CHOKEPOINTS AND KEEP THE GAME FROM SLOWING
crits are given to players with higher damage, meaning often the defending team