Why do gamers have such poor hygiene?

Why do gamers have such poor hygiene?

Attached: 290.png (1192x1044, 357.09K)

They spend all day gaming, so they don't know anyone socially in real life or the ones they do game just as much and smell just as bad. They do not have anyone present enough to tell them they should wash, and I'm sure a great amount of them are too fuckin obstinate to listen to anyone who would.

t. Guy who used to smell bad

I just love twitter posts

no one took showers with soap 150 years ago, and they barely took showers in general but smelt better. it's our unhealthy diet that is making everyone stink even doctors agree. look into the carnivore diet

Attached: 1652418917894.jpg (1119x570, 202.71K)

Showering = time wasted that could've gone to gaming

carnivore diet is a meme, just like vegetarian, keto, vegan, etc.

SOCIETY rejects me, so why should I not reject SOCIETY's rules. An eye for an eye. It's all I can do against SOCIETY. So I'll fight this fight, the only fight I can fight. Because fuck SOCIETY. Hate it.

Attached: 1655025857862.jpg (789x702, 200.6K)

let me guess... vegan?

Attached: vegan.jpg (1080x825, 130.65K)

THIS
IS
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nta but dude we're omnivores

You're retarded if you think our ancestors 150 years ago had as much meat as we do now. Also you're just wrong, soap has been apart of our lives for thousands of years you moron. This is something you can so easily google, try it faggot "When was soap invented". Ancient fucking Babylonians used soap, if you weren't a highschool dropout you would have actually read the Odyssey, a story written hundreds of years ago where they never stop talking about the scented oils and soaps character's clean themselves with. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I always laugh when I see retards like this whose only source of information about the outside world is a fucking anime forum

do normalfags really require every building they enter to "smell great"???

I refuse to shower. If I've been gaming and got sweaty gaming pits, before going out I wash my armpits with soap and water, it's all you need.

Take a fucking shower.

You're letting the trannies win if you don't shower, they're on the hunt for chud boysmell and you're just giving away your sweaty pheromones for free like a whore.

smelee player posts this hoping nobody understands that all smash players are the same. stinky pedos, all of you.

are you so retarded you missed the part where he said vegan at the end of his list of meme diets

>Gentleman, as I stand here, the soil seeping between the crevices of my toes, swallowing up my feet... Neigh, our soil, newfounded, standing here I do decree that this battle has reached completion. A valiant effort on all fronts and a battle your forefathers would be proud over. Seek the rest you have deserved and cleanse your leftover aspirations by bathing in blood of your enemies
>and don't make sure to use head and shoulders! the ultimate clean!

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! history niggas are lying with this shit, they never had no shampoo or some other dingy girly soap shit. we were real men. read a history textbook and stop listening to scientists who get money from soap and shampoo and these worthless deodarant companies. this. is. what. they. took. from. you.

dont even get me started on teethe brushing, first time I tried that shit in years and it literally attacked my teethe making them bleed. teethe bleeding is not normal

Attached: anime.jpg (850x1378, 498.69K)

Based and natural-aromapilled

Attached: 1658634518842043.jpg (747x569, 200.09K)