SUDENI SHIPPŌ CHIRI USETE

SUDENI SHIPPŌ CHIRI USETE
TAMA NO TOBIRA-KAZE NI YABURE
TAIHAIKŪKYO NO KUSAMURA NI
BUDDHA NO MUKURO GA-SHA O TO SUROOOOOO...WOOOH

Attached: Haruaki_3.png (557x911, 324.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwGDyJfBsUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the fuck is Amphibian writing another vn

hopefully never

Unkoman!

why is this shit full of midwit dunning kruger effect ridden smug characters

the most autistic VN ever made,n o wonder some dipshits here love it

Can a bad ending ruin an otherwise 9/10 story?

Attached: Chiemi Serizawa from Raging Penis.png (422x361, 98.89K)

hopefully never, or ideally without the god-awful voice acting. Visual Novels are better when the text is just blips or has no noise at all

I predicted the twist being that Haruaki is a psycho who killed his ex and fled innawoods to escape detection. And that Saranaga isn't the gate to Yomi, Fujiyoshi IS Yomi. It's some hell/purgatory, and the looping phenomenon is Haruaki's punishment

Tbh I liked my version of the story better

Attached: CFmHffMUkAEOyr1.jpg (380x505, 27.43K)

Attached: fatso locks on.jpg (200x200, 9.11K)

kinda, but I didn't mind the ending TOO much. I was actually okay with the whole long winded anthropological side of the ending because it's pretty interesting for me, albeit delivered in a bit awkward form. What I fucking hated about the ending is the asspull explanation that literally came out of nowhere with no prior set up. They just resolved the mystery in the lamest way possible and then added horseshit supernatural element for no reason.
But overall I was satisfied with the experience and I loved the characters and the structure of the story.

How can one man be so smug?

the big chungus deserves to be this smug

What was his problem

His opponent had cheating superpowers

What's with the daily RL threads recently

Daily? Where are the other ones?

Flubbing the ending doesn't retroactively ruin all the fun reaching that point! Sure the details of the tricks were kinda lame, but the ride there was amazing. There are some odd details though in retrospect that make me confused like
>Chiemi dissolving in the mist at the end of the first route

Nothing too egregious though, and goddamn the credits theme is great
youtube.com/watch?v=mwGDyJfBsUw

>I was actually okay with the whole long winded anthropological side of the ending
I also enjoyed this. I've seen anons sperg out about the reporter's mythology exposition dump, but it was decently insightful if you kept pace with what she was saying.

Attached: burg.jpg (1280x720, 389.04K)

>Flubbing the ending doesn't retroactively ruin all the fun reaching that point!
What is this new cope? It recontuextualizes everything that happened before and not in a good way

This would have unironically been mega kino.

Hassan was pretty cool despite obviously being the author's self insert.

Thats literally just silent hill