Medicine gives you temporary buffs!

>medicine gives you temporary buffs!

Attached: 1654606922674.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WILL take my meds and I WILL be happy.

Attached: Meds.jpg (1080x808, 595.39K)

I really need help my depression is killing me.

>taking a pill for "not eating like a pig"

Attached: 1333734601293.jpg (1674x854, 54.66K)

I don't understand why the "just see a doctor" people believe the mental health industry is any less scummy than the rest of the pharmaceutical industry.

Change your environment

America must be heaven for drug addicts

HRT

I take 18 tablets a day.

I dont understand. Ever since I've transitioned im now a hot 9/10 woman, so why do i feel so sad?

At least half of this board should unironically take their meds.

My 88 year old grandma takes 50% fewer pills.

Never stay in a closed area alone. Try to spend as much time as possible outside and in the sunlight. Depression is just one of those things you have to endure until it goes away, the best you can do is make it easier in whatever small way you can find.

so what does he just buy over a dozen different types of meds?

>Never stay in a closed area alone
Where am I supposed to magically get other people from?

I don't take any pills.
But, I feel like my situation is kinda fucked and my life will never improve.
So, dunno what to do about that.

Everytime I see this image I refuse to believe it's not satire. You have be an elderly with serious multiple ilnesses to need this many drugs per day, and even still that's a stretch.

You kidnap them, then your problems become their problems, much easier to deal with them that way.

Post body

It's literally always the dyels eating up every single meme shit lmao

Schmalhans

Amerifat doctors are genuinely stupid and will overprescribe you medications until you start to feel too many negative side effects, then prescribe you even more medications just to deal with the side effects. They don't stop to think if some of the original medications might have been unnecessary.

This isn't exclusive to mental health at all, but mental health people get way more defensive about it.

You just need a beautiful necktie to accentuate the beauty.

Anglo problem really, seems pretty normal in America especially, not sure why the Pharmajews targeted us first

>healing items taste like shit

Attached: 1650287120731.jpg (827x1137, 141.2K)

She should be sent to a convent with nuns who slap her for not cleaning the floors right

what the fuck

>nuns
Meow

And they expect you to pay for this.
If you wonder why so many Americans don't trust the science, it's because their scientists like to use their lower classes for both monetary gain and as test subjects:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Is British cuisine better than Brazilian cuisine?

>Ever since I've transitioned im now a hot 9/10 woman, so why do i feel so sad?

Attached: 93E1D243-8D02-443C-842C-28C2C07E8692.jpg (796x745, 135.06K)

I didn't say you needed to never be alone, just not in a closed area. The way I got through my depression was by spending most of my time on my porch sitting in my rocking chair smoking cigars and drinking liquors. I got through it after 2 years, I don't know what would have happened had I not done this.

>country that held a global campaign to end slavery
>ends up in bignose tribe's crosshairs
boy are you gonna be shocked when i tell you who ran over 67% of the colonial slave trade

Attached: 1659480464462852.jpg (640x405, 30.21K)

>take medicine
>has side effect
>take medicine for side effect
>repeat

original medicine was pill that lets you whore around

I have some questions about this fucking guy.

>I didn't say you needed to never be alone, just not in a closed area
So I should just... never be at home then? The fuck am I supposed to do all day outside?

Omega 3 is the only thing I take, mainly cause I don't eat enough fish.

Attached: 1650870207085.jpg (606x598, 36.53K)

>prescribed medicine
>doctor doesn't inform you of side effects
many such cases

Attached: 1658928334804309.png (943x904, 565.78K)

I could never imagine willingly taking so many completely uneccessary medications.
I take 2 different tablets, twice a day, both are for my epilepsy and even taking those is a pain in the ass but if I don't I randomly have violent, extremely painful and potentially fatal seizures.

Then you got morons like this taking pills for anxiety, depression and fucking BINGE EATING when they could probably just go to fucking therapy instead. But no, popping the magic pills is easier and these dumb, lazy fuckers don't want to put in the effort of engaging in therapy and genuine self-improvement (you know, the things that ACTUALLY help with resolving issues caused by depression and anxiety).

>I really need help my depression is killing me.
Get a job, eat healthy and work out

Sounds like boomer advice but this shit works

also, brits are incredibly susceptible to both tea and opioids it would seem

These are the people who tell you to take your meds.
The phrase is natural for them because their life looks like this.

>anxiety
>depression
>adhd
>bpd
>eating disorder
>skin picking
>heart problems
>anxiety
>ibs

all of these problems could be fixed if she simply switched to a meat-based diet instead of poisoning herself with plants and their toxic chemicals