Why is japanese so fucking hard bros?

Why is japanese so fucking hard bros?

Attached: scrnli_01-08-2022_07-27-56.png (379x356, 14.12K)

I know it sounds dumb but literally just read more

Kanji's some fucked up shit

the problem is that you need to know thousands of kanjis or you cant read anything in the first place

>learn japanese
>spend 90% of the time reading katakana english

Attached: tumblr_5801d76688f28247bbcad3fc0d785215_df9271c1_1280.jpg (1125x804, 332.54K)

>trad: 鐵
>simple: 铁
mainland chads stay winning

why go out of your way to display the 旧字体 of 鉄? you are making japanese harder than it is

>the problem is that you need to know thousands of words or you cant read anything in the first place
yeah no shit

Simplified kanjis are fucking ugly.
This is your brain on communism

Attached: 1659232247603.png (1000x647, 27.34K)

>has 金 on the left
>土 on the top+戈. a lot of characters do that (e.g. 載)
>呈 is a kanji you should know
Also that's the old form of 鉄. If you see it used at all these it's because nips are superstitious as fuck and want to avoid 失 (means loss). Also
>he thinks moonrunes are the hardest part and not onomatopoeic/mimetic shit like ふらふら, きちんと, ばっちり, ぐっと, さらさら, etc.
ngmi

Irrelevant.
Japs some time don't even use joyo kanji or jinmeiyo for that matter.
Pic very related

Attached: BS2c5MkCAAAt_V5.jpg (680x305, 30K)

>躊躇 is read chuucho
>add a う(u) and it changes to tamerau
Why are nips like this?

yeah sure I can pull out 蘊蓄 or 朦朧 but you hardly need these to learn japanese anymore than you need balderdash or gainsay to learn english

>kanji is hard
it's just memorization. the hard part is recognizing words in katakana because you're literally reading broken english.

Attached: 1402267346857.jpg (801x1171, 269.29K)

you need to learn words not kanji. You can learn a few each day, you just have to start

Attached: FIGURE-143025_08.jpg (571x800, 60.32K)

you don't learn individual kanji, you learn the system that is kanji, the parts that make up the whole...once you've done that, everything falls into place and you can usually understand kanji you don't actually know

how tf do i learn that stuff
i'm tired of looking at kanjis and seeing nothing but random scribbles, i know there are radicals and ways to guess readings and meanings but i dont know where to start

if you have time to complain you have time to do reps. now go back to studying. or don't. pic related

Attached: prevent_your_death.png (1637x1088, 1.31M)

you will never be japanese filthy amerimutt scum, eat lead and die goddamn piece of garbage, also japanese are just freaking garbage so FUCK YA ALL, YAHOWH SIEG HEIL!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164.67K)

>age of the internet
>the greatest library in the history of human civilization just waits at out fingertips with a >how tf do u lern summink?

it's just memorisation of basic rules and patterns. if you know 忍 is read as nin, you will recognise it in 認, which guess what, is also read as nin. of course it doesn't always work, but you just need to immerse yourself in kanji and start paying attention to the patterns the same way you'd learn your times tables

one thing that could be helpful is learning the kangxi radicals, so when you split down 細胞 into individual parts you can form mnemonics or just visual recognition in your mind. Each learner is different, so it might not do any good for you at all and you're better off going straight into the core deck.

Attached: 1492978172599.jpg (1448x1052, 239.07K)

OP tranny faggot triying to learn shitty japanese, with their gay kike friends, imagine the disgrace...

Attached: índice.jpg (300x168, 10.69K)

Attached: 1509984289974.jpg (650x560, 112.12K)

The trick into traditional is to separate it into little parts.
For example, OP's 鐵 has 金, which is metal. 呈which looks like working on an anvil, and at last 戈 is armament. Put them together and you'll get 鐵(iron)
>simple
>go for the easy route of using a similar sound part and lose all the symbolism in the process.

I've grinded anki every day for 3 or 4 years. I reached the end of my anki deck and I find it very difficult to incorporate actual reading in my daily routine. It was so much easier to just do my daily new cards and reviews. Does anyone have any good ideas for how to incorporate reading in a similar manner? Are 'reading flashcards' a thing?

I never understand the point of making a thread bitching about something you can't do. does that ever help anyone finding motivation to get them back to grinding that to them seems impossible?

Finishing my first game in Japanese. Shit took easily 10x more time than it would take in English.
How is the new Live A Live? Good choice for learning Japanese for a beginner? Does it have a lot of hard/rare kanji?

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (960x704, 150.63K)

just play pokemon. that shit is made for kids and has the option for kana/kanji/furigana if you desire

that's... fucking impressive but also retarded. you really just learned words for 4 years every day without ever at least being curious about moving onto particles, grammar, sentences, immersing with actual materials, etc?

its quite hard to actually believe, in fact.

this one hurts bros. all my parents are dead